mParticle underpins the customer data infrastructure of the worlds most valuable & respected brands. We are helping businesses simplify their customer data infrastructure by providing data quality, governance capabilities, & best in class connectivity to deliver outstanding customer experiences. We help our customers do more with more of their data by making business personal.
The Solution Engineers are a particularly critical pillar to mParticle's customer & solution success, working with sales & success teams to land & expand the footprint of our industry leading #1 Customer Data Platform. You will interact with the largest disruptive consumer facing brands (Starbucks, NBC Universal, Walmart, Spotify, McDonalds, Drybar, & more), aligning mParticle's industry leading infrastructure & marketing technology to solving their business & technology challenges.
What youll do
- Spearhead the technical & solution pre sales campaign to prospective mParticle clients, including
- Technical discovery around current customers architectures, understanding their business & technical challenges/opportunities
- Host technical workshops where youll be sitting side by side with developers, instrumenting the mParticle SDKs & APIs, to demonstrate platform capabilities & overcome any technical objections
- Architect & execute Proof of Value plans to achieve technical selection over the competition
- Develop custom applications across web, mobile, voice, & OTT platforms & integrate the mParticle platform to demo the solution in their current & future state
- Solution design for advanced use cases using mParticles platform APIs & capabilities
- Building strategic crawl, walk, run plans & align the appropriate implementation plan to put your customers on a victory path through value realization
- Drive engagement with product marketing, product, consulting & customer success on existing gaps, futures, & product strategies
- Become an expert in the mParticle platform & ecosystem of 300+ integrations
- Focus on being a trusted technical advisor in a pre sales context to partner with engineering organizations who are undergoing vendor evaluations
- Present at industry events, conferences, & meetups
Wed love to hear from you if you
- Have a 4 year undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical field or equivalent experience.
- Nice to have: 5+ years experience in a Data Engineering/similar role developing, maintaining, & testing infrastructure
- Have 5+ years experience in Solutions Engineering/Architecture role for a software product
- Demonstrated strong experience collaborating with product marketing, product, engineering, & data science teams, translating business requirements & use cases into technical solutions
- Are equally fluent talking technical details or taking a 30,000 foot view
- Never met a whiteboard you didnt like & can design complex solutions on the fly for a small audience, or command a large cross functional team of multi faceted team members
If connecting the dots between enterprise architects, developers, data scientists, & marketers, through the lens of optimizing data & integrations & driving business outcomes, then this is the role for you.
Were building something truly rare & special. Come join the Customer Data Platform revolution & help build the future!
Founded in 2013, mParticle is the leading customer data platform that unlocks the full power of data for businesses. The company empowers brands to accelerate their growth strategy to keep pace with their customers by providing the most advanced data platform for web & apps across all devices in the marketplace. A trusted partner among renowned brands such as Airbnb, NBC Universal, Accuweather, Starbucks & Spotify among many others, the mParticle platform has grown to handle over 1 billion mobile users each month, collecting over $10 billion in e-commerce transactions & processes over 1 trillion API calls. Recognized as one of Crains 100 Best Places to Work in New York City & named to Gartners Cool Vendors in Mobile App Development list, mParticle has 120+ employees & is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, Seattle, Florida, & London.
Here at mParticle we embrace the differences that make us unique. We are dedicated to building an inclusive environment that fosters respect & celebrates an array of backgrounds & perspectives.
Employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.