**Target start date is May 2020**
The Regional Marketing Specialist is a key member of the Marketing & Communications team, as well as the Texasmarket team. S/he will act as the local marketing expert & be responsible for generating marketing qualified leads & increasing brand awareness & consideration amongst the senior market for Iora Primary Care, a doctors office for adults on Medicare.
S/he will work very closely with TexasMarket leadership, Marketing, Sales & Iora Primary Care practice teams to implement a comprehensive local marketing strategy.
The position will be based in Houston, TX & will report directly to the Senior Marketing Manager based in Boston, MA. This role will cover several practices across Houston, & involves frequent travel within this market aligned with priorities. This person will be required to work occasional weekends.
Specific Responsibilities & Expectations
This is an amazing opportunity for someone with broad Marketing experience who would like to play a key role in a high growth, innovative healthcare company. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Understand, communicate & execute marketing strategies to address specific market communities needs
- Support the development of a local marketing plan & manage implementation to drive brand consideration & marketing qualified leads, which may include events, community outreach, community partnerships/sponsorships, digital efforts, local patient programs & alignment with national marketing plans, etc.
- Manage in-practice & and out-of-practice events that support brand awareness & growth
- Participate in patient ambassador programs to collect patient feedback, improve loyalty & drive growth
- Drive Refer A Friend program
- Partner with & provide marketing support to local Sales & practice teams (e.g, coordinate participation in community events)
- Plan & execute practice events to drive awareness & enrollment
- Manage & track against key performance indicators
- Identify opportunities for local content for collateral, stories, social media, blogs, PR, etc.
- Provide local content & execute prospect email marketing
- Maintain & update online properties including local Facebook & website
- Responsible for ensuring Iora's presence in the market remains on brand
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business preferred
- 2-5 years of marketing experience required
- Event planning & management experience a plus
- Understanding of the diverse communities in Houston
- Must have strong communication skills & able to work across cross-functional teams
- Strong attention to detail & ability to execute on multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical & project management skills required
- Creative thinker & problem solver
- Self starter
- Spanish speaking skills a plus
- Team player who is driven by our mission to restore humanity to healthcare
- Experience & success with lead generation & marketing within the healthcare industry a plus
About Iora Health
Iora Health is transforming health care, starting with primary care. We created a high-impact relationship based care model, that particularly benefits adults on Medicare & those who might need more attention. Our care model changes everything - the team, outcome-focused payment, customer service, & the technology that supports our care.
We know that when you invest in relationships with people, you can help them live happier & healthier. Our patients get a team that respects & listens to them. We get paid to keep our patients healthier, & it works - we are successfully improving the lives of our patients while lowering costs.