Appian is a platform for building enterprise software applications, faster. We help you automate & transform your business by creating new apps from scratch, or by connecting & enhancing legacy applications all up to 20X faster than traditional development. With Appian, you get the speed of low-code development with the power of intelligent automation in one trusted & unified cloud platform.
At Appian, Technical Product Marketing Managers bridge the gap between Marketing, Product, Engineering, Sales, Developers & technical customer facing resources. They are responsible for enabling Account Executives with compelling use case demos, Developers with "how to" videos & trips & tricks documents, & technical customer facing resources with compelling packaged demos, demo scripts, technical assets, & knowledge to position & highlight the unique value proposition of our products.
- Partner with Product Marketing to create persona focused compelling use case demo videos for Account Executives
- Create how to videos to enable Developers to easily understand & use the key product capabilities
- Enable Solutions Consultants to understand the key new capabilities & their unique value proposition in each product release to improve sales effectiveness
- Partner with Product Marketing & Industry/Solution Marketing to create & maintain product demos & scripts
- Represent Appian at industry events & webinars as a technical expert
- Maintain a deep understanding of the needs & challenges of Appian's customers & products
- Stay current on the competitive landscape
- 5+ years of experience with 3+ years in technical product marketing
- Successful experience collaborating with Product Management & Technical Sales
- Strong technical understanding of automation, low-code platforms & capabilities
- Ability to create content aligned to the needs of buyers with a focus on target personas
- Be an initiative driver, operating with professional maturity, accountability & minimal supervision
- Excellent written & oral communication skills, including presentation & facilitation skills
- BA/BS degree required
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.