We are seeking an AV Architect to join our team. Reporting to the Global AV Architect, you will be responsible for architecture of all audio visual systems, audio & video teleconferencing & collaboration services at Peloton. The position will provide architectural oversight, planning, set up & testing phases, ensuring that the highest level service across multiple countries. This AV Architect position will oversee the delivery of a broad range of services including system installation & support, event support, lecture capture, video/web/teleconferencing, & digital signage. This position will coordinate with studio managers to ensure integration with enterprise technology integration. The AV Architect will manage the operation, troubleshooting & preventive maintenance of complex integrated AV systems.
- Work with multiple stakeholders to implement Pelotons AV technology strategy
- Work with outside partners to design standard configurations
- Define needs & provide project management for conference room installations
- Serve as technical liaison to all business department; develop, document & implement roadmap to improve workflow in conjunction with cross-functional stakeholders
- Oversee audio/visual projects & video solutions for the Enterprise Technology group
- Identify opportunities to rationalize services, deployments & offerings
- Manage setup, installation, maintenance & support of audio visual systems & equipment.
- Maintain consistency in product selection, equipment installation, & user interface. Oversee equipment installations & vendor repairs across locations.
- Stay abreast of audiovisual & collaboration technologies & evaluates appropriateness
- Management of third party collaboration & digital signage systems monitoring, applications maintenance & support
- 10+ years of experience providing audiovisual support for classes & events
- Technical-level knowledge & experience with digital & analog - web, video, & audio conferencing lecture capture video streaming & specialized equipment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written - as a global team member, strong communication, & vision are a prerequisite for success
- Proven knowledge of information technology systems, network infrastructure & operations
- Technical-level experience with multi-channel wired & wireless sound systems
- Solid technical skills & an aptitude for troubleshooting, adjusting, & repairing audiovisual equipment
- A record of providing excellent customer service
- Experience as a vendor/client liaison for complex projects from start to finish
- Experience designing & implementing AV systems
- Experience with vendor selection, management & contract negotiation
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively
- Ability to read & comprehend technically complex AV system drawings, specifications
- Broad knowledge of wire terminations, troubleshooting & pre-testing
- Ability to effectively & professionally handle stressful situations
- Basic understanding of video production setup & post production workflow
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.