Head of Demand Generation
OpenFin is a fast-growing financial technology company backed by the worlds largest banks & most respected Fintech VCs, including J.P. Morgan, Barclays, HSBC, Wells Fargo, Bain Capital Ventures, DRW, Nyca Partners, & Pivot Investment Partners. We are growing rapidly & looking for talented people to join our diverse team.
Our vision is to modernize & democratize app development & distribution in the finance space. Were enabling the financial desktop to have a simple & intuitive experience that is more like our phones, & were enabling developers to distribute their apps to end-users without the traditional barriers that have hampered innovation in the finance space. If youre someone who loves working with the latest technologies & passionate about changing the way people work, OpenFin is the ideal place for you to shine.
OpenFin provides an operating environment that brings a fast & intuitive app experience to the financial desktop. Built on top of Googles Chromium & GitHubs Electron open source projects, OpenFin combines native experience, data sharing, lightning-fast distribution, & robust security with an agile web development & deployment model to accelerate digital transformation & innovation. OpenFin is used by thousands of developers to build, deploy, & run more than 1200 mission-critical apps at more than 1500 financial institutions.
Were looking for a Head of Demand Generation to drive our lead growth & related marketing efforts. Reporting to our Global Head of Marketing (GHM), you will define end-to-end solutions to acquire & engage customers. The Head of Demand Generation will be familiar with a range of marketing tactics & technologies, focussed on measurement & ROI & creative in using data to create value. If the candidate has the skill set, the role can also include responsibility for SEO strategy.
This individual will take a hands on approach & own all aspects of demand generation marketing, working closely with members of the leadership, sales, & wider marketing team. This is a great opportunity for candidates who want to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment, make a big impact & win as a team to scale a growing business.
- Design & execute complex, end-to-end marketing campaigns that deliver results measured in MQLs & pipeline.
- Own metrics & foster an understanding of our efforts through great internal reporting & sharing of results.
- Work closely with other team members to develop & execute webinars, field events, trade shows, content marketing, partner marketing & product launches.
- Penetrate our target geos & industry segments with the right mix of targeted marketing & ABM programs in partnership with Sales.
- Develop a strategy that combines both technical & content elements, to drive ongoing improvements in SEO & organic search results.
- Establish internal processes to optimize conversion.
- Set a tone of high standards, customer obsession & data driven disciplined decision-making.
- Analyze, report & optimize all demand generation programs based on ROI & demand gen & sales effectiveness.
- Significant experience with SEM, social marketing, & CRM tactics & tools
- Track record of measurable success in developing & growing pipeline through innovative campaigns & programs to scale company growth
- Experience with A/B testing & tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Bias to action. Ability to build relationships at all levels across the company & really learn what drives the business
- 5+ years experience in Marketing with demonstrated career progression in digital demand gen
- SEO experience a plus
- Experience leading & working with geographically dispersed teams a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics, Tag Manager, & AdWords
- Experience marketing SaaS B2B in Financial Services a plus
Life at OpenFin
At OpenFin, our mission is to stay on the cutting edge of web technologies & to enable our customers to do the same. While we are currently remote, we pride ourselves on our friendly, understanding office culture. Our goal is to create a space where employees can learn & innovate, & overall, have a good time doing it. Our employees have a diverse set of interests & experiences, & we encourage you to explore those interests & share with us! We have regular happy hours & social events. Our office & our employees are conducive to a productive learning experience -- all the while creating innovative & compelling solutions for our clients.
- Experienced, dedicated, & hands-on managers who will prioritize you & your team's growth
- A highly collaborative development process that values both team players & independent learners
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance plans
- Health & Commuter FSAs
- 401(k) administration & Equity Options for employees
- Free Annual CitiBike Membership
- Generous PTO policy