Poppin is looking for a seasoned, detail-oriented, & highly organized person to join the team as the Marketing Operations Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the planning, execution & completion of all Marketing projects & initiatives as well as taking the lead on our product release process & communications with key partners.
- Develop & manage a detailed project schedule & work plan:
- Plan all Marketing projects & initiatives based on task, priority, resources, timeline, & budget. Primary Marketing Projects include: Poppin.com updates, Sales Materials, Campaigns (Marketing Emails + Social Media posts), Wholesale Marketing Assets, Event Marketing, & various types of Advertising campaigns (digital, print, OOH)
- Gather all necessary information for project completion (objectives, product information, desired output format, etc) from key stakeholders
- Assign required tasks to each team member & ensure timely completion; manage the execution of project tasks in real time as they are completed or encounter roadblocks
- Resolve roadblocks by engaging with various stakeholders within Marketing & across the organization
- Determine & monitor photography, rendering, & retouching schedules; help build shot lists based on assets needed; procure all necessary samples and/or coordinate samples with product team; ensure assets are ready for use across multiple projects, channels, & teams
- Identify & form relationships with key vendor partners; get competitive pricing for all Marketing Projects & provide recommendations based on cost & quality
- Monitor & report on progress of key initiatives in daily Marketing team meeting & additionally as needed
- Track & advise on creative specifications for all channels (i.e. Instagram, LinkedIn, Google Display Network Ads, Metropolis Magazine print ads, etc)
- Understand brand guidelines & project objectives & evaluate all Marketing assets accordingly prior to stakeholder reviews
- Liaise with team leaders (primarily across Sales & Wholesale) to determine & prioritize their ongoing Marketing needs
- Communicate the completion of all new Marketing Materials to the relevant teams & hand off assets in required format
- Track the ongoing accuracy of all Marketing assets (digital & print) & schedule key updates as needed
- Manage Marketing asset allocation across showroom locations
- Build the Marketing Budget & manage it on a day-to-day basis
Product Release Process
- Establish expertise on new & existing Poppin products: launch timing & delays, product details, available colors, discontinuations, etc.
- Track new product arrival timing with key members of the Merchandising team
- Manage Product Grid -- gathering all information required to launch a new product from various stakeholders (SKUs, colors, dimensions, product features, photography requirements, etc.)
- Coordinate Marketing samples & manage the execution of all product photography for the website & key materials
- Coordinate the procurement of 3D models for Furniture
- Project manage the creation of materials (i.e. Assembly Instructions, Specification Sheets, Swatch Sheets, etc.) & coordinate delivery to E-Commerce Manager & Sales Teams
- Determine what materials will need to be updated to reflect new products & manage update process
- Track & manage the timing of product discontinuation & the subsequent removal from all materials & messaging
Key Partner Communications
- Manage delivery of materials & information to key partners including: advertisers, PR agency & media, paid media agency, organizations (i.e. IIDA, IFMA), etc.
- Track & manage monthly print ad creation & submissions for multiple A+D publications.
- Track & manage partner email blast opportunities, execution, & asset submission (i.e. Metropolis Magazine & IIDA)
- Manage all case study communications as well as the creation & approval of assets
- Bachelors Degree
- 3-5 years of experience in a Project Management role
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, & best practices; experience with Asana is preferred
- Expertise in Creative Operations is preferred
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, & timeline
We believe that outfitting your office should be easythat's why weve reimagined the way people shop for their workspace. By eliminating middlemen, weve created a complete collection of commercial-grade office furniture & supplies while lowering prices & reducing delivery times. From startups to Fortune 500 companies, businesses rely on Poppin for complete workspace solutions to help build their brand & culture.
Recognized by Crains as one of NYs fastest-growing businesses, we have furniture showrooms in New York, San Francisco, & Los Angeles, & will have two more locations by the end of 2018. Our award-winning products are used in over 20,000 offices & sold in 3,000 retail locations nationwide.
Work happy isn't just our tagline, it's our ethos. We offer our team a mix of traditional & unconventional perks, & pride ourselves on providing top-notch benefits.