As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Visa Internship Program is the biggest step you can take to joining our Revolution of Payments Innovation. Throughout the 12 weeks at Visa, you will take on meaningful work, get executive exposure, engage in out-of-the-box problem solving, & participate in social & community service activities. From technology to business, we are looking for people who can innovate, collaborate & drive Visa into the next era of an already rapidly-evolving digital market place. If you're up for the challenge, pleaseconsider joining our team.
Data Product Development (DPD) group is a key component of Visa's Technology organization that provides the enabling technology & processes to manage Visa's data assets & deliver value added information products & services to customers. Areas of focus include Business Intelligence & Analytics, Marketing Services, Business Solutions, Fraud & Authentication & Payment Systems Risk. The portfolio comprises of over 90 data products for various external clients & internal lines of business. We provide services on behalf of traditional bank customers to millions of cardholders & merchants around the world.
The DPD Program & Business Management team ensures high quality deliverables, consistent project/program/business management processes, governance & coordination. Additionally, the team drives agility / performance efficiencies by managing processes including portfolio, budget, workforce, & communications management.
The intern Project Analyst will have primary responsibility for supporting projects within the Project & Business Management team. Key responsibilities include:
- Support agile teams onone or more product development projects as a scrum master
- Assist project teams with determination of product requirements
- Assist the Project / Program Managers in maintaining records of projects & programs financials, issues, risks, decisions, & schedules
- Effectively & accurately communicate relevant project information to project stakeholders
- Develop, track & report key business metrics
- Utilize Visa financial tools to support resource & activity planning
To apply for an internship, you would need to be:
- Pursuing a Bachelor's Degree with a graduation date in December 2021 or later in Computer Science, Information Technology or other technical discipline
- Strong communications skills -clear & concise written & spoken communications
- Good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Knowledge of Project Management principles include Agile methodologies
- Project Management experience (at least one year, inclusive of internships) with software development projects
- Excellent time management, communication, presentation & organization skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft tools (SharePoint, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project), SQL, R, Tableau, JIRA,Confluence, or similar tools/technologies
- Strong ability to collaborate
- Highly driven, resourceful & results oriented
- Analytical thinking & problem solving skills