Company Description|Job Description
Founded in 2004 & trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations & individuals in 150+ countries count on to create progress for the world.
Our platform helps technologists master their craft & take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles & become scalable, reliable & secure. We come to work everyday knowing we're helping our customers build the skills that power innovation.
And we don't let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us & our values are at the helm of how we work together. It's our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. We're adults, & we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics & trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, & peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds & experiences, & united by our mission, we are one.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
The Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for meeting sales goals by expanding existing customer relationships & developing new business accounts covering the Southern Region. The Enterprise Account Executive (AE) is responsible for opportunity creation & renewing/growing existing accounts. The AE will work closely with Sales Management to proactively develop & execute a territory plan - including all inbound & outbound selling efforts, develop executive relationships, & drive $M contracts.
Who you're committed to being:
- Accountable for excellence: expectations are high, rewards are higher & effectiveness is closely measured
- Prepared to create with possibility, be innovative & operate from a place of unrestricted thinking
- Commit to something bigger than yourself & be mission first'
- Self sufficient, value autonomy & thrive in finding solutions to challenges
- Of high integrity, honest, reliable & true to your word
- Provide leadership & guidance, mentor & develop the sales team's domain knowledge & thought leadership
- Solid understanding of relevant technology & platforms including web-based software applications & SaaS environments
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills
What you'll own:
- Engage clients & prospects in in-depth solution development, to identify their strategic objectives
- Effectively articulate the unique value proposition of our platform's advanced capabilities, relative to your client's goals, problems & needs
- Prepare, deliver & present comprehensive proposals, including cost versus benefits analysis
- Negotiate access to key stakeholders & business leaders in a named list of enterprise accounts
- Personally responsible for quarterly pipeline generation goals, including creating & executing a prospecting strategy
- Establish a business development strategy, with the support of a BDR (Business Development Rep.)
- Personally responsible for quarterly & annual sales goals consistent with a high growth environment
- Work effectively as part of an account team' incorporating Pre-Sales, Customer Success & Professional Services
- 5+ years' experience in software sales, selling subscription-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) products/solutions to enterprise/Fortune 500 accounts
- Experience of consistently exceeding annual sales goal of >$1 Million, with demonstrated success in accurately forecasting quarterly & annual targets, & achieving sales commitment
- Proven solution sales experience in:
- Driving the sales process within a solution selling environmen
- Ability to multi-task numerous sales cycles simultaneously, while ensuring revenue goals are achieved
- Experience in successfully managing the sales cycle from business champion to the SVP/CIO/CTO level. Positioning the value proposition & selling to the C-suite is a must
- You must be able to demonstrate how you have worked to a clearly defined sales methodology
- You can illustrate how you have successfully worked as part of a cross-functional team