HelloFresh is looking for an Associate Manager to help us scale our CRM Reactivations team. As a key member of a growing team, you will own the execution of our marketing programs for our 3 hypergrowth brands.
You will be responsible to lead how we design & execute campaigns across multiple channels to get back our former customers. You will have great internal partners to set you up for success.
Candidates must have a passion for CRM Marketing, a strong analytical drive, & be excited to push the limits.
- Own execution of our marketing campaigns to ensure we deliver on our weekly goals
- Obsess with automation as we want you to do the least amount of manual tasks
- Develop & execute advanced segmented cross-channel marketing campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, primarily focused on conversion of former customers (canceled customers).
- Be responsible for multiple CRM channelsincluding in-app, email, SMS, & direct mailowning planning, forecasting, creative & execution processes
- Own day-to-day processes & quality control -- including but not limited to -- segmentation, merging creative with data to craft personalized campaigns, & improving workflows
- Collaborate with relevant teams (Analytics, Creative, Product, Data Science, Engineering) to scope new opportunities around personalization, automation & personalization, gather data requirements, & validate data
- Conduct multivariate testing (content, segmentation, subject lines, device optimization) & the following analysis to improve our strategy
- Work with brand & creative teams to ensure campaign assets are planned, briefed, & completed on time, supporting increasingly personalized marketing campaigns
- An incredible operator, passionate about execution, automation, & scaling your impact
- Detail & process-oriented. Comfortable managing multiple projects in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Have a can-do attitude & willing to jump in & help where needed in terms of team initiatives
- Strategic & analytical thinker who is comfortable thinking in terms of short & long-term goals
- Strong interpersonal skills & can collaborate effectively with relevant teams & people at all levels
- Excited to automate workflows, tackle problems, & grow our communications to be best-in-class across multiple channels
- Bachelors degree in the field of business or marketing ideally
- 2 or more years of marketing experience with demonstrated success in CRM marketing from conception to completion (includes campaign setup, segmentation, calendar management, data analysis). Experience with multiple channels -- app push, in-app, SMS, email -- is a big plus
- At least 1 year of experience analyzing marketing data & creating insights that translate into business strategy
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar, as well as experience building user journeys
- Preferred but not required: Basic -or higher, knowledge of HTML, ampscript, SQL or similar technologies
- Competitive salary, 401k with company match that vests immediately upon participation, & company equity plan based on role
- Generous PTO & parental leave of up to 16 weeks
- Comprehensive health & wellness benefits with options at $0 monthly, effective first day of employment
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education
- Up to 75% discount on subscriptions to HelloFresh meal plans (HelloFresh, Green Chef, Everyplate, & Factor_)
- Access to 6 different Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) including those for minorities, women, veterans, parents, & LGBTQ+
- Inclusive, collaborative, & dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company that is growing exponentially year over year