Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
We are often recruiting forSenior Consultantsto build our existing team.If you think you could support Visa as a Managing Consultant within Visa Consulting & Analytics (VCA), we want to hear from you! Our team will be in touch with you to initially explore your skills & experience before a live position becomes available. This way, we have already started to consider you, & assessed your suitability, prior to the recruitment process initiating!
What's it all about?
- Identify opportunities & potential for improvement to help clients in growing their business
- Manage the delivery of high quality consultancy engagements in the Central Europe Cluster (Germanics & the Netherlands)
- Help to intensify the business relationships between Visa & its key clients
- Support BA Group Head to achieve the goals for the countries as well as to support with subject expertise areas other BA Group Heads
What we expect of you, day to day.
- You will understand our clients' business objectives, needs, plans etc together with the Central Europe Account Management Team.
- You will identify opportunities & improvements to grow the business of our clients.
- You will develop & propose appropriate project approaches & business solutions to the clients
- You will lead & manage the delivery of consultancy engagements to clients (as assigned).
- You will lead & deliver projects through either self, other internal or external staff as appropriate.
- You will manage the delivery of analytics solutions & data insights together with our Data Science team.
- You will manage project costs to agreed budgets & time-frames & ensure high standard of delivery.
- You will provide Thought Leadership knowledge & projects regarding the future of payment & retail banking to our clients & partners.
- You will leverage Visa's innovation, product & data capabilities to further grow our clients' business by working together with the sales & product teams as well as the Visa Innovation & Data Sciences team.
- You will build & retain Visa Consulting relationships to our key clients
- You`ll support Visa Consulting & Analytics practice development by developing skills, tools & innovative methodologies on personal & team level.
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.