Do you believe that creators should have the ability to get paid for the value they give to their fans?
We do, which is why we're building Patreon, a platform that powers membership services for creators with established followings. Patreon strives to provide creators with insight, education, & tools that make it possible to retain creative control while running their creative business, so creators can focus on creating & energizing their fanbases.
We have payed out over $500 million directly to creators on our platform this year alone, & our user base has doubled. In order to support this level of growth, we are looking for
As we build the future of the creative economy, were looking for a Senior Product Manager to help lead key surface areas used by members that subscribe to creators on Patreon.
What you would do:
- Take primary responsibility for the member experience across email, web & mobile web
- Research, define & execute on a roadmap for a best-in-class experience for members to consume & engage with content from their favorite creators
- Partner with a range of stakeholders to source ideas & communicate plans for a rapidly evolving roadmap
- Define & uphold a high bar for quality & craft for every feature & interaction shipped on mobile
- Inspire & motivate a team of designers & engineers to achieve ambitious outcomes
- Work closely with cross-functional teams from engineering, data science, design, marketing, creator success, finance, legal & more
- Understand & influence the roadmaps of other product teams & our broader product strategy
Skills you possess:
- 5+ years in product management, including 3+ years of experience shipping products used by large consumer audiences
- An understanding of qualitative & quantitative research & analytical methods & when to apply them to identify & appropriately prioritize a product roadmap
- The ability to gather input & communicate with a large number of internal & external stakeholders
- The ability to inspire & rally a team around a clear vision, strategy & roadmap
- A commitment to craft & product excellence
Who You'll Work With:
At Patreon, you'll join a high-performing & highly-empathetic team of people who proudly work on fulfilling our mission of funding the creative class. Our culture of creator-first, thoughtful teammates keeps work creative, stretching, & rewarding.
Our Core Behaviors:
- Put Creators First. Patreon is nothing without our creators.
- Achieve Ambitious Outcomes. Set, measure, & accomplish goals that deliver massive value to our creators & patrons.
- Cultivate Inclusion. We want an environment that retains & engages the diverse teams we build.
- Bias Towards Action. When in doubt, we take the next best step, then course correct when needed. We go out of our way to fix problems when we see them. We take ownership seriously.
- Be Candid & Kind. Be extremely caring & extremely direct in all you do at Patreon, especially when it comes to giving positive & constructive feedback.
- Be Curious. You dont know it all, & thats the fun part. Everything gets better when youre curious. Things get more interesting, more clear, & more approachable. When you bring curiosity into the workplace, youre growing yourself, your teammates, & Patreon as a whole.
Want to Learn More About Patreon?