Company Description|Job Description
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
Thanks to our fantastic growth we are looking for new rock stars!
We are looking for an experienced Platform Quality Engineer to play a major role in the company. The candidate should be heavily motivated by the product & experienced in Software development, testing & DevOps activities.
As a Platform Quality Engineer, you will help us in industrializing the release pipeline by building new automation projects & tooling to help teams for test automation.
You will have a global overview on the product by working closely with the delivery team & the software engineers in tests of the different feature teams, on a daily basis to build & improve our automation solutions.
At Nexthink you will:
- Manage & improve the testing automation setup, i.e. docker images, automation scripts, Kubernetes setup
- Collaborate with developers & software engineer in tests in how to improve the test suites & framework for unit, integration, functional & stress testing.
- Expand our scope of test automation to cover performance, load, security, etc.
- Collaborate with software engineer in tests on writing E2E automation scripts & maintaining it.
- Collaborate closely with the delivery team on our CI/CD projects
- Evolve in a fast-growing company, where you will make a significant impact!
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software development / QA
- Experience with development of automated test suites including unit, integration, performance, security & functional testing
- Proven experience on working with CI tools like Jenkins.
- Provenexperiencein coding & scripting in one or more programming languages (Java, typescript, python, bash, etc).
- Experience using test frameworks like Selenium, JUnit, Webdriver, JMeter, etc.
- Problem solving & strong troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with Kubernetes andconfiguration management system like Puppet / Ansible.
- Proficiency in English.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.