Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3,500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions power the digital strategies of companies like Google, eBay, & Adidas.
We help our customers succeed in todays digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, & more.
In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, & we havent stopped growing since!
Were looking for a Market Intelligence Representative (MIR) to nurture relationships with inbound prospects from our free product, & turn them into qualified leads for our sales pipeline.
This role will report to our Director of MIR based out of our Burlington, MA location.
Why is this role so important at Similarweb?
We receive thousands of inbound leads through our free product, & many of them dont yet know the value our marketing intelligence product can bring to their company.
As an MIR, you will be the first touchpoint for these new prospects, proving to them the value of Similarweb by sharing relevant insights from our data.
The relationships you build, & the meetings you are able to create for the sales organization, will have a direct impact on our sales pipeline.
This is your chance to launch your hi-tech career in a supportive environment, & provide real value to companies all around the world, from many different industries & verticals.
So, what will you be doing all day?
Your role as part of the Demand Generation team means your daily responsibilities may include:
- Taking inbound calls, chats & responding to contact forms to qualify relevant prospects that could benefit from Similarwebs many digital intelligence solutions
- Finding relevant insights & data to share with prospects that showcase the true value that Similarweb would bring to their digital strategy
- Sharing these insights either verbally, or through email
- Filling the sales pipeline, by creating a set number of meetings between prospects & sales managers
- Partnering with our marketing department to brainstorm & execute campaigns that show the value of our insights to our registered user base
This is the perfect job for someone who:
- Wants to launch a successful career in tech sales
- Is proficient in English
- Proficiency in Spanish is a plus but not required
- Has a strong work ethic, & knows how to develop relationships
- Previous customer-facing or marketing experience - an advantage
- Experience with salesforce- Advantage
- Can speak multiple languages
Why choose Similarweb?
We believe that building a great product & a great company starts with finding amazing people & helping them grow & develop professionally & personally. At Similarweb, youll be surrounded by curious, witty & passionate people that are hungry to drive real impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success & we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions & are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: We believe in excellence as a mindset. Its in our nature; & we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company & a great product & it begins with valuing each & every member of our team & working together to reach new heights.