Senior Integration Leader
Unity is looking for a Senior Project Manager to lead the integration of future acquisitions for Create Solutions at Unity. Were looking for a driven, analytical, & resourceful individual to join our team & support the onboarding of newly acquired teams & businesses, someone who is also interested in mentoring direct reports & virtual team members, leading & developing the project management & leadership capabilities of team members.
In this role, you will partner with business leaders to craft integration strategies, define & refine operational & commercialization plans. You will deliver & execute business & integration plans & own the acceleration of Go-To-Market plans. A successful applicant will have a track record of strong project management skills, an eye for details, & be a strong relationship builder able to drive successful partnerships across all areas of Unity's organization.
What youll be doing
- Own the overall execution of the integration plan from Day 1 on-boarding to completion of all integration activities; driving the pace of integration & maintain alignment with the deal rationale
- Lead all technology, talent, platform, & business integrations including day-to-day project management, execution through cross-functional integration teams, communication to various partners (including executives), & serving as a guide/resource for acquired teams & leaders.
- Serve as trusted advisor & key resource to all integration workstreams, ensuring collaboration & information sharing among the teams through visible communication & frequent updates with a steady & reliable cadence
- Own the development of critical metrics, & help monitor the performance of newly acquired businesses throughout the transition period to measure success. Maintain the integration risks/issues & cross-functional dependency log, & work with appropriate teams to resolve each item
- Identify & develop process improvements, best practices, tools, & templates that bring together findings, increase the efficiency & effectiveness of the team, & improve the quality of the integration effort & business outcomes
What were looking for
- A leader with prior change management experience with background in project management, go-to-market, partnership management, operations and/or product management
- A solid track record of optimally delivering results, committing to alignment in an agile & cross functional environment
- Ability to think critically about product & market strategy, positioning, & customer value
- Experience assisting workstream teams in developing timely status reports & other results
- Experience working cross collaboratively with comms to develop messaging for internal & external audiences
You might also have
- Prior integration/M&A experience
- Prior cloud services experience
- Passion for RT3D experiences & their creators
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the worlds leading platform for creating & operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, & others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unitys platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run & monetize interactive, real-time 2D & 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, & augmented & virtual reality devices.
The companys 1,800+ person research & development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases & platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable & positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters & recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter & agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.