Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, & web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, & Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands & consumers in a more authentic & human way. And we do it at scale each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100 Magazines 2019 Best Places to Work, & Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
As a Team Lead for the Enterprise Onboarding & Technical Integration Team in Chicago you will be responsible for ensuring all new customers in your region receive an exemplary experience & are set up for future success during the crucial early phase of their relationship with Braze.
Your team of post-sales Customer Onboarding Managers will be responsible for rapidly understanding each customers business requirements & driving them to realise a fast time-to-value from their investment in Braze. To be successful in this role, you should excel at balancing strategic planning with execution & be comfortable rolling up your sleeves. You should have a passion for driving key objectives for the business & turning data-driven insights into action. You inspire your team & help develop their skills & support their career development.
This is an opportunity to bring your extensive experience as a consultant, onboarding expert, project manager, business analyst or customer success professional along with your leadership skills to a rapidly growing business.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage the Onboarding & Integration Team, including mentoring, career development, identifying & executing training needs, fostering collaboration within the team & encourage continuous learning
- Be responsible for your team achieving their KPIs against platform integration, customer satisfaction & time-to-value
- Guide your team in project managing customer onboardings to successful conclusions, accelerating time-to-value, growing & retaining customers
- Identify areas of opportunity & continue the ongoing development of our customer onboarding packages
- Ensure new customers are empowered to use Brazes platform & powerful features as independently & efficiently as possible, including integration & technical aspects
- Work with your team to understand each customer's business & technical goals for using Braze, building credible relationships with throughout customer organisations, from senior staff to Braze end users
- Help drive early adoption, setting KPIs & success metrics for ROI
- Advocate customer business use-cases to product development
- Be a point of escalation for customers during onboarding
- Work closely with internal stakeholders at Braze to design & develop efficient processes & working practices
WHAT YOU HAVE
- 4+ years relevant experience in a related area, for example Onboarding, Customer Success, Implementations, Project Management, or Technical Solutions serving multi-regional Enterprise/Strategic accounts
- 2+ years experience managing or mentoring staff
- Significant project management experience and/or formal certifications (PMP, PMgP, Agile, Prince2, etc).
- You have exemplary written & verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills
- You build strong positive relationships with customers & colleagues
- You help your team understand the objectives & hold high standards to goal achievement
- You care deeply about the development & ongoing improvement of each individual on your team
- You proactively identify areas for business improvement & either suggest changes or roll up your sleeves & make the changes yourself
- You are known for being a team player
- You have a high level of intellectual curiosity
- You see opportunity & growth in learning more & continuously improving both processes & yourself
- You have technical domain knowledge of two or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile, APIs, Marketing Automation, Direct Marketing, Analytics or Programming (HTML etc)
WHAT WE OFFER
A great culture that delivers excellent benefits, & where openness, curiosity, collaboration & career growth are encouraged & supported. You will also have the opportunity to work, daily, with Brazes customers, many of whom are the most innovative & exciting global brands in the world.
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Excellent medical, dental, & vision coverage for you & your dependents
- 401(k) matching, life insurance, commuter benefits, & parental leave plans
- Daily catered lunches & fully stocked kitchen with snacks & beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial & fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life in the way that suits you best
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information & how you can exercise your rights.