Youll wear multiple hats in this role. From the day to day essentials that keep our offices running, to ensuring that every RE transaction goes off without a hitch, the Office Lead is there to make it happen. Your success lies in your RE knowledge, customer service & problem solving abilities in a rapidly changing RE & startup environment.
As Office Lead, you will be the first line of support for our agents in the market. Youll play a critical role in the daily operations of the offices & our RE transactions.. You will work with a team of real estate licensees that oversees all compliance & administrative details throughout the transaction process, ensure our offices facilities are well maintained, & offer support to agents with our platform & tools.
At Compass You Will:
- Provide full-service support & acts as the central point of contact for all relevant transaction stakeholders & ensures a smooth path to closing. You will also work hand in hand with local lenders & title companies, bringing extensive experience & strong industry contacts to each & every contract you process.
- Provide Level 1 marketing & IT support to customers (agents) as needed.
- Maintain inventory & facilities, including cleanliness & overall organization of all areas of the offices
- Ensure facilities standards, security, & aesthetics are maintained by conducting quality-assurance walkthroughs, holding third party vendors accountable to their scope of services, & coordinating office repairs/services.
- Manage & execute the offices standard operating procedures & tracking processes (including budgeting, SpaceIQ, Procurement, On-boarding, etc.).
- Manage internal communications including office updates & newsletter.
- Log, update, & close Zendesk tickets as per standard operating procedures (where applicable).
- Ability to digest detailed contracts & make informed decisions based on content
- Careful attention to file review requirements
- Work cross functionally on special projects & initiatives.
- Champion Compass culture
What We Look For:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2-3 years of service experience with an emphasis on facilities, hospitality, corporate services, training, property management, or equivalent office management experience
- You have 5+ years of real estate experience
- You possess In-depth knowledge of Real Estate Transaction Coordination - MLS, Winforms, DocuSign, Google suite, experience with PlanetRE a plus
- Ability to travel between multiple offices
- Experience in providing administrative support in a professional work environment
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn & master new software applications
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple requests & work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multitask, establish priorities, meet deadlines & make sound decisions
- Proactive & resourceful
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.
Notice for California Applicants