WHO WERE SNIFFIN FOR:
Can you give a pup belly scratches until you get carpal tunnel? Listen to squeaky toys until your ears bleed? We (and the worlds dogs) are looking for you. BARK is a fast-growing business for people who love dogs.
We are looking for an innovative product sourcing professional with 4+ years of experience. You will be entrepreneurial, flexible, curious & tolerant of ambiguity. You must have experience getting new products to market quickly. We are looking for a roll-up-the-sleeves, get-it-done problem solver. Experience in food products & science is an asset.
You will facilitate the physical creation, manufacturing & delivery of new products that bring joy to dogs & their people.
- Partner with merchants, planners & designers to launch new products
- Match the right supplier capabilities to each product
- Own delivery of product cost, quality, delivery, & service - ensuring all deadlines & budget goals are met from the time of kick off until the products arrive in our customers paws
- Gather & maintain continual knowledge regarding supply market dynamics, trade & industry dynamics
- Assist in the updating & implementation of processes for product development & sourcing
- Strong analysis & metrics game
- Know when to drive efficiencies through the supply chain & when to create a responsive supply chain, using both in-house & out-of-house-managed processes & resources
- 4+ years of experience in sourcing, with experience in rapid product launches
- Prefer experience in food products, science and/or safety
- Highly refined information seeking & data mining skills
- Strong Excel, Powerpoint, & data analysis skills
- Unquestionable ethical standards
- Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal & written communication skills, & strong presentation skills