WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The Knot Worldwide is looking for an exceptional Chief of Staff to support the efforts of our CEO & COO. The role will be tasked with identifying improvements to daily operations as well as driving strategic growth initiatives. Working closely with both executives, the Chief of Staff will help facilitate the most important decisions for the company -- aligning key stakeholders including business unit leaders, the Executive team, & the Board of Directors.
The ideal candidate must be able to shift gears quickly, synthesizing qualitative & quantitative information from various sources to provide data-driven insights & recommendations. Like every role at TKWW, it will ultimately be what you make of it. Are you exceptionally well-organized? Do you enjoy diving into the details of data & processes to discover insights? Can you comfortably lead cross functional team meetings & present at the board/investor level? Would your colleagues describe you assmart, driven & passionate with high EQ? Are you looking for a growth stage company & gain operational experience? If so, lets chat.
- Owner & coordinator of monthly business operating metrics
- Manager & coordinator of Company valuation creation plans (VCPs) & OKRs
- Serve as a DRI of cross-functional initiatives when there is no clear owner
- Act as a swiss army knife for the CEO & COO, driving forward key projects & ad hoc requests
- Help prepare for board meetings, off-sites, team meetings, & department updates. Able to condense complex business matters to simple digestible form
- Keep track of decisions, action items, owners, & timelines agreed to in meetings for later follow-up
- Attend internal & external meetings for the CEO/COO when they cannot attend
SUCCESSFUL CHIEF OF STAFF CANDIDATES HAVE:
- BS/BA degree with impressive track record of success
- 2-4 years of experience in consulting, investment banking, corporate tech, venture or startup
- Fluency with financial analysis & planning
- Relentless work ethic
- Intellectual horsepower & curiosity
- Highly analytical with significant data fluency & experience with BI tools
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills (Spanish fluency is a plus)
IT'S A BONUS IF:
- You can easily thrive working in a fast-paced, growth oriented environment
- You are detail-oriented, organized & a cross-functional team player
- You have a bias towards finding solutions vs. shutting down ideas
- You can relate to TKWWs mission, vision, products & culture
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume & invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, & apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW & make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate & experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, & inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency & own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success & you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience & we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. We offer a full benefits package including options for medical, dental & vision insurance & a 401k with company match. From flexible vacation & generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness & giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that youve read the California Privacy Notice.