SEASONAL FIELD SPECIALIST
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Pelotons Field Operations provides a world-class delivery experience with in-home setup & installation. The Field Specialist provides support & education of our bike & tablet innovating the delivery experience for our Peloton members. Our Field Specialists are the front-line ambassadors to our members & are responsible for supporting Pelotons mission to put our members first.
WHAT YOULL DO:
- This is a seasonal position; length of employment will depend on the needs of the business
- Excite & educate new members by providing a comprehensive orientation on Pelotons bike & tablet
- Support the member through the entire delivery experience
- Stage the bike & any additional accessories in the members home
- Install the Peloton hardware & be able to troubleshoot issues in-home
- Maintenance of your designated fleet vehicle
- Manage delivery route with Peloton systems & maintain communication with the member prior to delivery
- Adhere to & prioritize Pelotons standards of safety for yourself, your team member, & the member on & off the road at all times
- An outgoing, dynamic personality, & excellent presentation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work well both independently & in a team atmosphere
- A passion for fitness & exercise
- Good problem solving skills, & the ability to troubleshoot problems & think on your feet
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of personalities
- Must have a valid driver's license & a clean driving record
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs with assistance
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, & holidays as necessary
This position involves loading, unloading & carrying Peloton products up to 145 lbs with assistance, sometimes up & down stairs. Ideal candidates must be able to perform physical activity for their full shift. Hours vary but typically begin between 6AM-10AM & end before 9PM.