The Who, What, Why, & Where?
Twilio is looking for a new Recruiting Coordinator (Talent Guide) for their Talent Acquisition Team. You are right for this role if you are an organizational guru who can work effectively with internal clients, as well as candidates. The ideal candidate has great verbal & written communication skills, can shift gears at a moments notice, & enjoys the challenges of helping build a great organization of talented individuals. You also know that providing an exceptional candidate experience for every applicant is crucial to our ability to attract great talent.
Twilio is looking for a Talent Guide who lives the Twilio Magic & has a demonstrated track record of excellent customer service. They also have:
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities & a solve complex problems as they arise
- Strong need to be organized at all times
- Commitment to getting things done timely & going above & beyond daily tasks
- Can work cross functionally & across multiple levels to build a world class candidate experience
As a Talent Guide, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Communicate interview details to candidates, ensuring that they have all necessary information in a timely manner. Update & maintain accurate candidate records in our applicant tracking system
- DRAW THE OWL: Come up with solutions to streamline the process, create experiences to ensure top notch service for all your stakeholders.
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Go above & beyond to ensure an exceptional experience for all our candidates
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Collaborate with recruiters, hiring managers & interviewers to schedule all aspects of the recruiting process: phone screens, onsite interviews, interview debrief meetings, etc. Make travel arrangements for candidates as necessary, as well as process any candidate reimbursements for meals & transportation to/from airport(s).
- NO SHENANIGANS: Deal with problems head on, & work to solve them keeping candidate experience at the forefront.
The Talent Acquisition team is a critical partner to the business, acting as a strategic advisor to hiring managers & executives on a variety of talent issues. Helping our company to scale with our growing business will be essential to this role & to the success of the broader company.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. The Talent Acquisition team plays an integral role in building small, impactful teams that work closely with our developer community to meet their communication needs. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come to join us.
This position will be based in Atlanta. You will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, standing desks, & more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do & be the best version of themselves.