Jetis looking for a smart, driven, highly analytical, entry-level self-starter to join our Fraud Operations team. Preventing Fraud & abuse while ensuring legitimate customers can transact without friction on the site is at the absolute core of Jets operations.
Whatyou'll be working on
The ideal candidate enjoys diving deep into data to investigate & explore issues & areas for improving efficiency & problem solving & has a demonstrated passion for using analysis to build, improve, & manage processes that drive significant value to the organization.
- Provide leadership & performance oversight to a large, multi-location team of fraud review agents
- Perform in-depth & on-going analysis of fraud to track performance, identify opportunities, & steer our product roadmap
- Investigate fraud trends through ad hoc analysis to provide actionable feedback to the fraud review team & fraud vendors
- Set up & monitor dashboards & scorecards for processes & partners that impact the fraud performance; use learnings to drive new features or improvements
- Learn & understand the order processing flow; represent Fraud as a subject matter expert within Jet
- Work with the dependent product & retail teams to identify, analyze, & prioritize new features that improve the customer experience and/or reduce costs; lead such projects to completion
- Bachelors degree from a rigorous undergraduate program with demonstrated high academic achievement
- 1 - 2 years of experience in a product development or highly analytical role (e-commerce, consulting, banking, analyst, statistics); bonus for both
- Must have strong proficiency in at least one analytical or statistical software (SQL, R, Excel, Stata, etc.)
- Ability to write & modify complex SQL queries a core role requirement; prior experience with such a strong plus
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills; ability to liaise with different teams & individuals at different levels within the organization to drive change
- Extremely detail oriented & able to grasp complex processes
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and/or self-directed & still hit core responsibilities & key deadlines
- Able to learn new systems & processes with little ramp-up time
Jet.com is changing the way the world shops. Founded on three simple values trust, transparency & fairness Jet is powered by a real-time pricing engine that finds innovative ways to pull costs out of the supply chain, creating more value for shoppers, retailers, & brands. Based in Hoboken, NJjust ten minutes from Manhattanour team of builders, thinkers, risk-takers, & dreamers is pushing the boundaries to create a world-class shopping experience. To win, we need people like YOU: curious, determined, & outrageously passionate. Sound like a fit? Lets make a date.