Synthesio is a global organization with offices in NY, London, Paris, Brussels & Singapore. We are an "established startup" of about 150 employees, created in 2006, which is recently became part of the IPSOS group, one of the global leaders in market research.
Synthesio provides a Social Intelligence platform to customers that allows them to make sense of the chatter that goes on throughout social media (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram etc, blogs, forums.). We sell into the Marketing or Communication leaders in large F1000 companies - such as Mastercard, Nissan - or large agencies - such as WPP. https://www.synthesio.com/
Our Culture Is
Global: Global organization, very flat, we interact daily with all offices, all time zones, more than 30 different cultures, so we appreciate being open-minded, respectful.
Simple: We take pride in finding simple solutions to complex problems, so we look for scalable solutions, we are proactive looking for/ giving feedback, being assertive, honest.
Fun: We believe that autonomy, trust, conviviality, being oneself & have fun is the best way to flourish & give the best of oneself.
Drive Marketing sourced qualified leads for the sales team
- Understand what drives market interest & market dynamics & translate these into actionable strategies & tactics to maximize goals & deliver on KPIs.
- Oversee the global demand generation programs, including top of the funnel list procurement & curation, email marketing, lead qualification & scoring, marketing automation applications, funnel metrics & reporting; achieve quarterly new lead generation objectives.
- Partner with Product Marketing, Product Management & Sales on marketing collateral, webinars, white papers, case studies, blog posts & other content marketing. Invest time with Sponsors, Investors & other go-to-market partners to understand Synthesios offering & use cases. Build out robust Sponsor & Investor base of references
- Architect & drive the customer marketing initiatives, including customer engagement, education & communication programs. Ensure marketing & sales meet business objectives through customer advocacy initiatives.
- Build relationships with Ipsos managers to identify leads an opportunities with new & existing Ipso clients
Bring new products & features to the market
- Provide competitive market intelligence to implement pricing, channel strategies, delivery models & product differentiation initiatives
- Establish the go-to-market vision, strategy & associated roadmaps for the Synthesio product portfolio, in collaboration with the Product team, & communicate that vision & strategy internally across the organization as well as externally to customers, partners & Analysts.
Build brand awareness through events & top-of-funnel marketing tactics
- Work cross-functionally to define a clear customer brand & compelling value proposition, to define our ongoing path to growth by shaping our identity, offerings & positioning in the marketplace.
- Build & execute a marketing communications strategy across public relations, analyst relations & event marketing. Integrate marcom programs with messaging & positioning product marketing & demand generation initiatives. Develop rolling twelve-month press plan & align with product releases & other key milestones
- Provide strong leadership & oversight to a high-performance global Marketing organization that is able to consistently achieve aggressive growth goals.
- Facilitate annual & quarterly marketing planning & review with the marketing team & the executive team. Develop & manage marketing budgets, report on marketing programs & expenses, develop & share reporting dashboard with ROI, KPIs & other metrics tied to specific marketing programs.
- Function as a spokesperson & public-facing representative for Synthesio in webinars, media requests, analyst meetings, events, & other opportunities
Profile & Experience:
- A minimum of 15 years of marketing management experience with a strong grasp of todays rapidly evolving consumer analytics landscape & a compelling & verifiable track record of revenue growth
- Must have extensive prior global experience able to contribute & thrive in a multicultural environment.
- Hands on & highly entrepreneurial with a preference for rapidly evolving markets.
- Demonstrable success in branding through traditional & new social media channels.
- Strategic thinker that has the ability to build innovative marketing campaigns, combined with the tactical ability to execute.
- Must possess the ability to influence others, implement change & standardize processes in a complex environment.
- Superior analytical skills & attention to detail with good business judgment & exceptional maturity, diplomacy & communication skills (both written & verbal).
- A compelling communicator - able to convey needed Executive presence with internal & external audiences, including Synthesio leadership team, Analysts, Clients & Partners.