ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Atlanta, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Fraud & Risk Chargeback Associate is responsible for reviewing, analyzing & resolving chargeback disputes efficiently & accurately across the FanDuel Group brands. Fraud & Risk Chargeback Associates play a key role in mitigating risk & ensure industry leading chargeback performance, compliance & customer support. Intermediate understanding of the chargeback dispute process is required as well as a basic understanding of existing & emerging Fraud risks within Daily Fantasy Sports, online gaming or related industries.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Review, analyze & resolve daily chargeback disputes efficiently & accurately.
- Assist with inbound & outbound support; including but limited to banks, processors, customers, merchants & card networks.
- Investigate chargeback claims & compile evidence to either support or oppose a claim through the reimbursement process.
- Assist with basic account review & resolution; including but not limited to status changes, payment refunds as well as the debiting or crediting of funds.
- Collaborate with internal & external teams to maximize debt recovery & team efficiency.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 1+ years of chargeback resolution experience in Daily Fantasy Sports, online gaming or related industries preferred.
- 1+ years of fraud experience in Daily Fantasy Sports, online gaming or related industries preferred.
- Bachelors degree in business related field preferred.
- Intermediate understanding of the chargeback workflow, bank & payment operations, payment processors, industry trends & best practices.
- Intermediate understanding of Check, ACH, Wire, Debit/Credit card, PayPal & other payment channels operating rules.
- Basic knowledge of common fraud-prevention strategies & systems.
- Strong communication, organizational & analytical skills.
- Availability to work flexible hours that include nights & weekends.
- Passion for sports and/or gaming industry a plus.
- Licensure: Must be able to pass required licensing as mandated by various state racing & gaming regulatory bodies
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.