At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 8 years we've seen this mission spread around the world & beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the meal kit delivery market.
HelloFresh delivers cook from scratch meal plans straight to your door, with easy to follow recipe cards & high quality, pre-portioned fresh ingredientssaving time & money that you can instead spend with your loved ones!
HelloFresh is the world's leading meal kit company & is expanding rapidly. Founded in November 2011, HelloFresh now operates in the U.S., the United Kingdom, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Australia, Austria, Switzerland, & Canada. HelloFresh delivers millions of meals to millions of customers across the globe & is listed on the German Stock Exchange in Frankfurt.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director of Product, the Associate Director of Product (Growth) will take complete ownership of critical business KPIs & add real, measurable value to our end customers, enabling faster growth & market expansion. You will be the customer voice of the scrum team & work closely with delivery teams to translate vision & ideas into features, detailed requirements, & acceptance criteria. To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive & creative leader & a reliable problem-solver. You will also demonstrate the ability to focus on the highest value initiatives, autonomously identify solutions, & make quick decisions.
- Demonstrate a high level of autonomy in supporting the creation of the product vision & roadmap, while providing clear direction to a cross-functional, agile team of Engineers, Product Designers, Product Owners, & Technical Program Managers
- Assess & make recommendations on business opportunities to drive growth of the conversion funnel
- Work closely with senior leaders & our global team, while taking a data-driven approach, to prioritize the product backlog according to business value & ROI
- Partner with Technical Program Managers to plan product releases
- Research, define & recommend solid specifications of features for new & current products
- Work with the Director of Product to develop product vision for the Toronto Tech Hub.
- Collect & analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders & other teams to shape future strategy decisions
- Make creative recommendations to expand the product base & vision.
Who are we looking for:
- You have experience with A/B testing & conversion rate optimization
- You have experience using analytics & roadmapping tools like GA, Roadmunk, Asana, etc
- You feel comfortable being the point of contact for senior & global stakeholders
- You are aware of agile methodologies of software development (Kanban & scrum)
- You have excellent communication skills, both oral & written
- You have a data-driven mindset
At minimum, you have:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or, equivalent
- Experience with GoogleAnalytics Data
- 5+ years of product management experience & experience with Agile framework methodology.
- Prior experience in conversion rate optimization & a solid understanding of growth marketing & acquisition strategies.
- Track record of creative problem solving & the desire to influence new products.
- An innate ability to put yourself in the customer's shoes & develop products with their needs in mind.
- Demonstrated experience eliciting feedback from customers & stakeholders through interviews, surveys, testing, & other discovery methods & distilling the results into action items.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams & influencing the organization.
- Experience as a business owner for a broad platform of projects & operating as the go-to resource for the engineering organization, customer support team, & all stakeholders.
- Experience in product lifecycle management.
- Experience managing multiple projects & balancing priorities.
Why you'll love it here:
- A competitive salary & company benefits
- 75% discount on HelloFresh & Chefs Plate boxes
- Partial top-up for parental leaves
- We trust & support you - take ownership of your work & push your ideas from inception to execution
- We want to see you grow - we support your career progression & provide learning & development opportunities
- We take our work seriously, but we don't take ourselves too seriously. Youll work with fun, energetic, & supportive teams.
- Weve kept up the work-hard, play-hard energy virtually. From team socials to HQ Wellness Wednesdays to holiday & milestone celebrations, youll have plenty of opportunity to connect socially with teammates across the company.
To ensure the health & safety of our employees during COVID-19, our HQ employees are working remotely through until June 2021! When we return to the office, youll love:
- Our bright & functional space located in the heart of downtown Toronto
- Our test kitchen, where our recipes are tested on-site, so there are delicious meals constantly flowing!
- Our newly renovated employee lounge, decked out with a movie projector, comfy couches, board games, a ping pong table, & local craft beer on tap!
- Our gorgeous rooftop patio, with a perfect view of the CN Tower while you enjoy lunch outdoors!
- Our fully-stocked kitchen with fresh fruit, healthy & not-so-healthy snacks, sparkling water, cold brew coffees, & more. (Are you seeing a pattern yet? Hint: We love food!).
You are welcome at our table.
At HelloFresh, we are committed to building & nurturing an inclusive community for our employees. We value diverse skills & experience, & strongly encourage applications from our Black, Indigenous, & People of Colour (BIPOC) community, as well as people with disabilities, people from gender & sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities.
HelloFresh is an equal opportunity employer & is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Upon request, we will provide accommodation for candidates at any stage.