WHO WE ARE:
Resy is a reservations platform, built & powered by restaurant lovers.
Launched in New York City in 2014, the company is co-founded by Ben Leventhal, co-founder of Eater.com; Michael Montero, co-founder & former CTO of CrowdTwist & current Techstars mentor; & Gary Vaynerchuk, noted social media expert, entrepreneur & investor. Other company leaders have deep experience in restaurants & hospitality, too.
Our mission is to power the worlds best restaurants, using technology to imagine the future of hospitality. With Resy, youre an insider & the amazing world of restaurants is just two taps away.
Rated as one of Built In NYCs 100 Best Places to Work, Resy is actively hiring in multiple cities. Come join our growing team!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
At Resy, we are tackling hard problems with elegant solutions & growing very quickly. We are looking for an experienced Site Reliability Engineer who can jump right in to help our product engineers to build, test & scale our systems & applications.
In this role you are the one gravitating toward operational concerns of our team, focusing on reliability, performance, capacity planning & automation of everything.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Maintain, manage & streamline all of our servers, external processes, & hosted services
- Own & improve our build & deployment processes
- Create & monitor dashboards & alerts for key infrastructure metrics, & business KPIs that relate to site reliability
- Share pager duty to ensure that all of our products & services are up & running
- Automate infrastructure management & maintenance with the aim of empowering the team & ensuring site reliability
WHO YOU ARE:
- A self-starter whos comfortable working independently without a ton of supervision
- You love automation & cant wait to do away with repetitive tasks
- You are collaborative & are excited to empower the engineering team to work better & faster
- You have used a wide variety of open source technologies & cloud services
- Minimum 3+ years experience building complex distributed systems.
- Extensive experience with Amazon EC2, Route 53, RDS, IAM, CloudFront & AMIs
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, LTD, Commuter Benefit, Life Insurance)
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Professional Growth Opportunity Budget
- Equinox gym discount & Wellness budget
- Quarterly credit toward dining at your favorite Resy restaurant
- Beautiful dog-friendly Soho office with fully stocked kitchen & caf
- Company-sponsored social events, including Friday family meal
- No shortage of good restaurant recommendations
Resy is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting & retaining a diverse team of employees & creating an inclusive environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.