Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
The IT Lead - IAM is a member of the IT Engineering team, one of three teams that make up Mailchimp's corporate IT department. As all Mailchimp employees are our customers, the IT Team helps ensure employees everywhere have a solid technology foundation to do great work.
We are looking for a customer-centric professional with strong communication & organizational skills & a technical understanding of IT enterprise systems to join our growing company. This IT Lead will focus on Identity & Access Management.
Our ideal candidate has a combination of deep technical & leadership skills, & happily approaches challenges with resilience & creativity. We are looking for an enthusiastic & active collaborator & communicator, eager to work across the organization.
What youll do:
- Lead the implementation of an enterprise Identity & Access Management (IAM) solution, working cross-functionally with various stakeholders & teams.
- Develop & lead a team focused on the day-to-day operation of the solutions, processes, & procedures surrounding Identity & Access Management.
- Plan, implement, & support Mailchimps IAM enterprise systems, developing automation, efficiency, & maintainability to meet business objectives & delight Mailchimp employees.
- Leverage knowledge of cutting-edge technologies to optimize organizational efficiency.
- Be a communication focal point providing coordination for IAM projects/initiatives.
- Work with IT Systems Engineering to follow engineering best practices such as deploying stable systems, maintaining documentation, & outlining support guidelines.
- Process improvement & review work to ensure that our existing processes, practices, & systems reflect current industry best practices.
- Manage & support several direct reports, including collaborating with them to define their career path through challenging growth opportunities.
- Identify teachable moments to help mentor & develop the skills of your peers & team.
Wed love to hear from you if you:
- Enjoy working in an open, inclusive environment where diversity in many forms (ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, etc.) is celebrated.
- Have experience with establishing, implementing, & maintaining IAM tools, processes, governance, & policy.
- Have experience with implementing information security management best practices such as ISO27001 or similar.
- Have strong competency in planning, prioritization, & implementation of technical projects.
- Exercise excellent interpersonal & communication skills: you are an articulate & effective communicator able to describe complex problems & solutions in understandable terms; able to frame communications to a diverse set of stakeholders; able to craft detailed, accurate, & precise documentation.
- Have worked with the following or similar core technologies/applications:
- Salipoint or other identity & access management products
- SAML SSO systems such as Okta or Duo.
- Enterprise Mac management such as Jamf Pro.
- Google G-Suite Enterprise.
- Enterprise password management, such as 1Password.
- Directory Services: Active Directory, LDAP.
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Curious to how hiring has shifted related to COVID-19? Click here to find out more!