At Branch, were transforming how brands & users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing & deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, & eliminate siloed attribution. Our team consists of smart, humble, & collaborative people who value ownership over all we do to create a product, team, & company that lives & breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
As a Technology Business Development Manager, youll get to:
- Build new integrations & provide support to Branch's partners.
- Identify key stakeholders & build relationships & credibility within partner organizations.
- Educate & enable internal & external teams on the partnership joint value proposition.
- Collaborate with Marketing to deliver partner marketing content.
- Work with Product to provide feedback on partner needs & identify opportunities for innovation.
- Monitor & understand industry & competitive trends & how they affect internal product & go-to-market strategy & decisions.
Youll be a good fit if you have:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in technology business development or partner management; analytical/strategic backgrounds such as consulting + tech experience also preferred.
- Strong technology background & experience in building integrations with partners.
- Experience in highly cross-functional, fast-moving, entrepreneurial environments.
- Ad-tech or mar-tech industry experience preferred, particularly within the online advertising space.
- Experience working with executive level business & marketing leaders within client organizations.
- Ability to self start, you thrive in a fast-paced & rapidly changing environment, & are very eager to learn.
- Comfortability working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, & Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley & have a presence all over the world.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- We are ranked as the #3 fastest growing companies in North America on Deloittes 2020 Technology Fast 500 list.
- In 2020, we are recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups, Great Places to Work, & Bay Area Best Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users & are partnered with over 75,000 apps.
If you think youd be a good fit for this role, wed love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives, & we cant wait to show you what we have to offer!