PatientPop is a healthcare technology company that helps practices thrive with an all in one practice growth solution. Our platform empowers practices to promote themselves online, attract patients, & retain them for life. We improve every digital touchpoint along the patient journey, so patients can easily find & choose a practice, & become their advocate. We also improve every aspect of a practices online presence to help them attract the right patients to their services, & keep them coming back.
We've helped thousands of providers since our founding in 2014. Along the way, we cultivated an incredible work environment one of the best, according to Great Place to Work
How you will contribute:
- As the technical domain owner for all dashboards & reports in PatientPop direct & mentor teams as the lead architect & build dashboards & reports for PatientPops customers within the portal product.
- Utilize a data collection engine to integrate 100+ sources & define data collection strategy with product & the data collection technology team
- Creation of a content delivery platform to owned & operated properties & partner sites enhancing customers web presence.
- Participate as a member of the core group of engineering leaders throughout the organization
- Inspire, champion & teach when the need arises
- Demonstrate a mix of intelligence, integrity, domain knowledge, verbal agility, & diplomacy which allows you to rapidly earn the trust of engineers & product management leaders
Our tech stack:
- Language: Python 3
- Infrastructure: AWS
- Framework: Flask
- Database: Postgres, Elasticsearch, Dynamo
- Events: Kinesis, SQS, SNS
- Service: ECS, Lambda
Skills youll bring:
- 10+ years of experience as a software engineer
- 7+ years of experience in technical management
- 4+ years of experience managing other technical managers
- Technical roadmap evangelization & management
- Architecture visionary & best practices steward
- Experience with data collection systems & workflow using patterns such as choreograph
- Experience with event-driven technologies (Kafka, kinesis, SQS, ActiveMQ)
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL, Postgres, Redshift)
- Experience data-driven access & scalable object-oriented RESTFUL web services
- Must have an understanding of distributed design patterns using cloud-based systems including AWS
- Leader of Test Driven Development (TDD) & Agile processes
- Team-oriented & collaborative, capacity to mentor team members of all levels
- Leadership ability, excellent written & verbal English skills.
- You are able to hire, build, & develop high performing engineering teams
- You are able to quickly make low-level decisions while being patient & methodical with high-level ones.
- You can command the room amongst the smartest & diverse set of individuals
- Youre curious, love to learn & to dig into new technologies, & can pick them up quickly
- You demonstrate strong technical architecture & platform engineering skills along with the ability to switch between technology paradigms.
- You love working with some of the best world-class engineers, product managers, & architects.
- You strive to excel, innovate & take pride in your work
- You are able to work well with other leaders in the company
- Opportunities to host PatientPop talks
- Weekly catered lunches
- 100% fully-paid health, dental & vision options
- Stock options
- 401 (k)
- 2 Blocks from the beach & next to the promenade
- And many more perks!
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state & local laws, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.