Blink Health is a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible & affordable for everyone. We're scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform & supply chain allow us to offer everyone whether they have insurance or not amazingly inexpensive prices on their medications. Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country & fixing how opaque, unfair & overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders & operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
Our Patient Services team is at the forefront of the company mission to bring not only affordable prices, but to also deliver the best possible experience for all of our customers. We are a large team of customer service personnel who provide frontline support & manage the operations of our growing customer service & pharmacy teams. We are responsible to ensure that we scale efficient customer & pharmacy services while delivering excellent customer satisfaction scores.
What Youll Do:
- Assist in the development, implementation & management of a robust & comprehensive Quality Assurance program which can be scaled with growing pharmacy & customer experience teams
- Perform verbal, written & workflow evaluations, meeting or exceeding the assigned productivity targets
- Conduct pharmacy workflow audits, such as Prior Authorization Process Adherence. This may include designing & implementing new pharmacy workflow audits, including compiling & reporting out findings to appropriate leadership teams
- Identify trends & opportunities to improve quality in workflows & drive improvements to the customer experience. Document & communicate these opportunities to members of the QA & Learning & Development teams. Collaborate to identify best practices, knowledge gaps & opportunities to enhance protocols, scripting, training & Knowledge Base articles.
- Remain current on our products, protocols, scripting, new businesses, features & departmental processes. Compile feedback & recommended best practices to Operations leadership to drive efficiencies, process & product improvements.
- Participate in calibrations with team leads & QA Analysts to ensure consistency in grading & auditing practices.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for assigned business segment(s), & function as the expert scoring interactions that others will be calibrated against. Facilitate discussions to explain rationale for scoring, actively listen & make recommendations as necessary to the appropriate scorecards to drive improvement in calibration scores
- Cross train to be able to evaluate quality on other business segments as needed
- Identify & share customer interactions with clients as appropriate, participating in quality related discussions.
What Youll Need:
- Previous experience in pharmacy operations and/or healthcare industry preferred
- Prior experience providing feedback/QA to others strongly preferred
- Attention to detail with a knack for precision
- Analytical & process oriented
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent knowledge in Blinks products & the related processes, protocols & policies preferred, or demonstrated ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work independently & as a member of various teams
- Confident, patient, respectful, & a clear communicator
- Passion for problem solving & troubleshooting
- Technical aptitude & ability to navigate & master Blink systems
- Full time required
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious & aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.