BlaBlaCar's vision is to bring fairness, freedom, & fraternity to the world of travel.
BlaBlaCar was created in 2006 with one dream in mind: fill the millions of empty seats on the road to creating an efficient, affordable & friendly way to travel. Today, our global trusted community counts 75 million members in 22 countries, enabling a smarter, large scale & truly sustainable transport network.
Born from a simple idea of people sharing their rides, BlaBlaCar's ambition is to become the go-to marketplace for shared road mobility. We offer long distance carpooling service, a commuting carpooling service, & since 2018 a marketplace bus service too. A filled bus emits one-third of the emissions per passenger kilometer as an average car. So we want to fill those seats too!
In 2018, 84 million travelers used BlaBlaCar globally saving 1.6 million tons of CO2. Meanwhile, we enabled human connections, bringing people closer together in more ways than one with 87% of members say that carpooling is an enriching experience.
BlaBlaCar offers a truly & unique international environment with a team counting 35 nationalities, serving a global member-base from 8 offices in Berlin, Kyiv, Madrid, Milan, Moscow, Paris (HQ), So Paulo, Warsaw. English is the official spoken language across BlaBlaCar. We are privately-held & founder-led. Our team of 500 employees is entrepreneurial, passionate, & fundamentally
One of BlaBlaCar's key strategic goals is to foster a highly engaged community of users. The CommunityRelations Team at BlaBlaCar aims at providing assistance to this community, by listening to users, guiding them & satisfying them. This ensures our members an enriching & trustworthy experience. The Community Relations Team is answering questions & requests in 30 different languages, everyday & 7 days a week.
What you will directly contribute to:
- Moderating members' profiles & their content (vehicle pictures, trips, ratings etc.)
- Answering members' messages in a timely manner
- Providing users with guidance & support through various channels at a high-quality level (we offer a 100% response service)
- Overseeing the overall activity on our social media (Facebook, VK, etc.) & maintaining dynamics within the Russian & Ukrainian communities
- Managing & making grow BlaBlaHelp, a community-based platform allowing our most committed members to help BlaBlaCar users through a live chat
- Interacting live with BlaBlaHelp members, providing them with guidance, entertainment & gathering their feedback
- Gathering members' feedback & communicating it to the ProductTeam
- Reporting to the Associate Manager in Warsaw
- Improving the overall member experience
For this position, you will be working both in the office & remotely from home, which is why it requires to be based in Warsaw.
A few practical details about the role
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: Warsaw office + homeworking (evenings & weekends)
- Contract: permanent contract including 3 monthsprobation
- Working hours: up to 35hours per week
- Competitive compensation
What we offer all of our employees
- A start-up spirit that fosters agility, teamwork andmaking an impact
- Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth & fast-paced environment
- An inspiring working environment including state-of-the-art office spaces
- Free carpooling to experience our value Be the Member
- Weekly BlaBlaTalks when we learn from each other
- And many more to check out on BlaBlaCar.com/dreamjobs
What is next
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below with your resume & cover letter in English (PDF format), & answer our questions in English. Please note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team & that all your information will be kept confidential.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 2 weeks. If your application & profile fit our requirements, we will send you a video test & invite you for the interview with one of our recruiters.