Who we are
At Justworks, youll enjoy a welcoming & casual environment, great benefits, D+I & wellness program offerings, company retreats, & the ability to interact with & learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard & care about our most prized asset - our people.
Were helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. Were data driven & never stop iterating. If youd like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful & having fun while doing it, wed love to hear from you.
Justworks is seeking a seasoned marketing analyst with a passion for numbers, a background in marketing, & a demonstrated proficiency in manipulating large data sets to join the small but mighty Business Intelligence (BI) team. This analyst will report to the Director of Business Intelligence & work closely with the Marketing team to understand the day to day data needs of the team & provide actionable insights to help the team operate even more efficiently & knowledgeably as we continue to evolve.
What youll do
- Perform both regular & ad hoc analyses around key business questions that pertain to the Marketing department, including campaign performance analytics, content/seo analytics & email analytics
- Unify data from otherwise disparate sources to tell a full story of marketing campaigns impact (e.g. out of home advertising, experiential, TV, direct mail, & content marketing) on the buyer journey & bottom line
- Use SQL & Tableau to build & maintain reports, models, & dashboards around these key metrics to monitor & improve performance
- Translate complicated analyses into actionable insights together with various branches of the Marketing team
- Provide analytical support to members of the Marketing team as needed
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required, preferably in a quantitative field
(eg. Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, Economics, Physics)
- 2+ years experience working with SQL
- Strong knowledge of Excel or another tool for data manipulation
- Experience with Pardot & Google Analytics, or similar marketing tools strongly preferred
- Comfort with predictive modeling techniques
- Knowledge of at least one statistical programming language preferred, with willingness to learn Python, R or Ruby
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks vision is for all identities, backgrounds, & expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success & intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative & inclusive space & company culture.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.