Pelotons Content Department, comprised of our Production, Studio Operations & Instructor teams, works 365 days a year to deliver a broad offering of highly engaging subscription content to our members. We are a highly collaborative, fast-moving department that focuses on evolving our innovative programming. Were looking for individuals to join our teamon a freelance basisto help support all aspects of our daily, live production operations. Freelance Production Assistants will gain a broad exposure to all aspects of production including processes & protocols, technical broadcast operations, & talent management. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from the ground up.
- Provide Talent support for live shows & rehearsals.
- Assist Control Room staff with broadcast operations.
- Liaison with Studio Operations Staff on daily schedule.
- Provide support for all production processes.
- Act as stage hand for live shows.
- Manage Green Room needs.
- Run errands & perform other administrative tasks as requested.
- Desire to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Enthusiastic self-starter who can remain calm & effective under pressure.
- Strong organizational skills & ability to multi-task.
- Razor sharp attention to detail ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication & teamwork skills.
- Ability to work flexible schedule including early mornings, nights & weekends.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite & Google Suite.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.