Growth Advertiser Sales Team Lead, UK & Spain (London based)
Taboola is looking for an outstanding, execution focused & results-driven Team Lead to work within the Global Growth Advertiser Sales team Growth Sales is a significant driver of growth for Taboola it is this department's core responsibility to respond to qualified inbound leads, conduct outreach to new leads & prospects, demo, negotiate & close (quality) deals with SMB businesses for sponsored content to be placed on the Taboola platform. This is an entry level role into management where you will need to lead by example. You will lead a team of new business Account Executives. This is a new business Sales role within a new business sales team.
A Team Lead at Taboola is expected to help their team research, identify, engage & close advertisers in order to expand & diversify offered content. The candidate should be a strong, sales-oriented professional who can demonstrate to their team how to source, prospect & structure content marketing deals independently.
Responsibilities & skills:
- Build, manage & motivate an inside sales team
- Understanding of digital technology & revenue ecosystem & explain product benefits within this context
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Able to prioritise effectively & efficiently without losing sight of the objectives
- Build & manage a robust pipeline & accurately forecast new business closure rate & revenue booked for you & that of your team
- Independently build a large pipeline of leads, pursue them & close deals.
- Demonstrate how to & build realistic media plans to assist the advertiser in understanding how they can meet their objectives, goals & CPAs
- Interact with the Account Management team to effectively manage client expectations & ensure successful campaign management
- Convey field intelligence to product management teams in regard to development features
- Manage presentations, build relationships & negotiate contracts with your team
- Strong use of Salesforce is required including ensuring your outbound activity is recorded accurately
- Work closely with your direct line manager, to take direction, provide updates, feedback, real times forecasts & to consistently achieve & exceed revenue goals
- Engenders trust & builds positive & collaborative relationships
- Leads by example with positive team behaviours
- Understands Taboola & how to work across organizational boundaries & how to identify stakeholders & engage with them
- Makes others feel heard & that their contributions are valued
- Demonstrates awareness & adaptability in working with others from different cultures & backgrounds
- Responds constructively to challenge & is able to flex opinion where relevant data is presented
- Sets high standards based on business & customer needs
- Addresses inefficiencies & reduces activity which does not add value
- Creates & contributes to an environment that motivates & energises others
- A skilful communicator who is able to clearly articulate their message
- Communicates what needs to be done & by when, & updates communication as priorities change
- Sets clear boundaries for their team to work within
- Builds & develops high performing teams that will work well together to deliver effective outputs; understands what motivates & drives others & assigns team members tasks according to their capabilities & development needs
- Differentiates the urgent from the important & balances short-term conditions with building for the long term
- Integrates others opinions & drivers to create a way forward & to build an inclusive culture of involvement throughout the regional Growth organisation
- A strong passion & hunger to sell
- Fluent/Native in Spanish
- Min. of 12 months working in a sales position, preferably at a digital media company where you have demonstrated outstanding sales achievements/acumen & leadership skills.
- Experience in structuring & negotiating deals
- A true passion for online content, & a strong sales drive with an ability to build relationships
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients & monitoring/identifying trends in data & in generated reports
- Excellent technological skills & ability to quickly learn what is needed to support the campaigns successful implementation & optimization
- Excellent written & conversational skills & able to communicate in English.
Why choose Taboola?
Taboola is widely recognised as the worlds leading content discovery platform that now serves editorial & video recommendations to over 1 billion unique visitors every month on premium websites such as T-Online, Die Welt, Sport1, Bloomberg, The Daily Mail & NDTV. World class brands such as Expedia, Microsoft, Samsung & Whirlpool leverage Taboola's platform to uplift brand awareness as well as deliver online engagement & conversions.
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth & offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued & be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself. With an office culture thats international, social & supportive, Taboola offers very generous benefits including 25 days holiday, excellent health insurance, flexible working as well as working from home, stock options & Perkbox to name just a few.
You can copy anything, but you can never copy a companys culture. The culture at Taboola is exceptional & we not only bring publishers & advertisers together, but also like to come together ourselves. This starts from the moment you join, with an exceptional onboarding programme that will give you the tools & everything you need to learn about Taboola & your role. As well as state of the art tools: MacBooks, automatisation tools, office space, etc.
We pride in delivering a more personalised & tailored experience by partnering directly with the advertisers & publishers.
So, if youre ready for a new challenge in a company with like-minded creative individuals, a fast pace & endless opportunities with exciting brands, why not come & see what were all about, you wont be disappointed.
By submitting your application/CV, you consent that any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboolas Employee Data Policy:
(https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.