Kabbage is setting a new standard in big data & FinTech, & we are looking for a Software Development Engineer in Testto join our software team as we continue our amazing growth trajectory.
Kabbage is a leading FinTech company changing the way small businesses solve cash-flow challenges. Fully automated & deeply connected with its 185,000+ customers, Kabbage provides access to funding in minutes, extends more than $10 million every day to small businesses, & powers borrowing experiences for some of the largest companies in the world. While we've received numerous awards & recognitionsuch as Entrepreneur's Top Company Cultures, Inc Magazine's Top Private Companies, Glassdoors Best Places to Work, & Forbes FinTech 50it is our people, our culture, & our leaders that make Kabbage such a great place to work.
At Kabbage, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, & do their best work. Our commitment to diversity & inclusion is reflected in our people, our partners, & our customers. We are fully focused on equality & believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin & all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
Ensure the release of high quality code at a rapid pace in a CI/CD environment. Streamline existing testing tools & processes & create new ones. Ensure new features meet the requirements.
What you'll be doing:
- Work with business stakeholders to translate user stories & requirements into test scenarios.
- Build automated UI & API tests using Cypress, Protractor, Selenium, & custom frameworks.
- Develop custom testing tools.
- Investigate test failures & assist engineers in finding root causes.
What you should have:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent. Minimum 2 years of industry experience.
- Strong experience testing web applications, APIs, & SQL databases.
- Knowledge of Cypress, Protractor, Selenium, or similar frameworks.
- Familiarity with tooling IDEs similar to Visual Studio,IntelliJ, etc.
- Experience with Splunk or similar logging tools.
What we're looking for in you:
- Attention to Detail: Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Persistence: Demonstrates tenacity & willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Analytical Skills: Able to structure & process qualitative or quantitative data & draw insightful conclusions from it; exhibits a probing mind & achieves penetrating insights.
- Communication: Communicates information, ideas, & concepts clearly.
- Teamwork: Reaches out to peers & cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Flexibility/Adaptability: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities & conditions; copes effectively with complexity & change.
The Kabbage Advantage
At Kabbage, our people are awesome, so we built the Kabbage Advantageour way of being awesome right back. We offer competitive benefits including unlimited PTO, equity in the company, & exceptional health coverage options. Our team members enjoy a dynamic work environment with catered lunches, fully stocked kitchens, & onsite fitness classes.
While our perks & benefits are generous, the people are actually what make Kabbage great. Kabbagers are curious, creative, & resilient. We are enthusiastic, productive, & problem solvers. And we dont do it alone. At Kabbage, you will find low-key individuals who work hard to communicate effectively & work collaboratively.
Kabbage is an equal opportunity employer. At Kabbage we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating & separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.