Have you ever wondered what happens inside the cloud?
Based in New York, DigitalOcean is a dynamic, high-growth technology company that serves a robust & passionate community of developers, teams, & businesses around the world. We believe that todays entrepreneurs are changing the world through software. Our mission is to empower these entrepreneurs by bringing modern app development within reach for any developer, anywhere in the world.
We want people who are passionate about building meaningful, long-term relationships with our customers that help grow & scale business in the cloud.
Our Customer Success teams mission to service our most critical business customers by facilitating adoption, best practice & growth, through onboarding & account management.
The Manager of Customer Success will play a critical role in our continued success by leading & growing the Customer Success Management (CSM) team. Reporting to the Director of Customer Success, the Manager of Customer Success will own revenue retention & expansion, account management & premier reactive support.
Successful candidates will possess an outstanding track record in scaling customer success organizations in size & revenue, a data driven & analytical approach & a desire to hire, coach & manage a high performing team of customer success professionals. This person must also be adept at identifying compelling & impactful initiatives that will create & deliver long term customer value for our amazing customer base.
What Youll Be Doing:
- Drive customer success outcomes - Increase renewal rates & reduce churn, influence customer lifetime value through high product adoption & customer satisfaction efforts
- Define & oversee lifecycle processes that reduce churn & allow the team to focus on revenue growth
- Optimize the customer lifecycle - Define segmentation of customer base, map the customer journey & standardize engagement intervention points
- Define & review operational metrics for internal review & analysis of team success
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Drive company-wide definition of ideal customer, create company-wide feedback loop & advocate for change that positively impacts the customer outcome
- Serve as the voice of the customer, establishing & leading feedback processes to help drive product & service iteration
What Well Expect From You:
- Has worked with highly technical & demanding customers who are running critical production workloads & demand enterprise performance from their vendors product & services.
- Demonstrated experience with people management
- Proven leadership & project management skills - ability to lead & influence outcomes of others both directly & indirectly
- Has defined & managed to a set of analytical KPIs to drive the direction of the team
- Has recruited top talent that were high performers & retained them while growing their careers with the company
- Collaborative, positive, motivated & driven leadership style with a focus on customer experience & satisfaction
- Inquisitive & wants to learn new things
- Cares about the developer or infrastructure & has an interest in technical products
Why Youll Like Working for DigitalOcean:
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the smartest & most interesting people in the industry. We work hard but we always have fun doing it. We care deeply about each other & take our no jerks rule very seriously.
- We value development. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do & invest deeply in employee development. Youll need to be great to get hired here & we promise youll get even better.
- We care about you. We offer competitive health, dental, & vision benefits for employees & their dependents, a monthly gym reimbursement to support your physical health, & a monthly commute allowance to make your trips to & from work easier.
- We invest in your future. We offer competitive compensation & a 401k plan with up to a 4% employer match. We also provide all employees with Kindles & reimbursement for relevant conferences, training, & education.
- We want you to love where you work. We have great office spaces located in the heart of SoHo NYC & Cambridge & offer daily catered lunches to keep your hunger at bay. Were also very remote-friendlywe use Slack to communicate across the companyand all remote employees have the opportunity to take an all-expense-paid trip to our office to get quality in-person time with the team at least once a year. We also allow employees to customize their workstations to meet their needswhether remote or in office.
- We value diversity & inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer & we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Department: Customer Success
Want to learn more about our Customer Success team? Clickhere!