We are currently seeking a driven Benefits Specialist to join our dynamic Peloton People Team. This role will report to the Senior Benefits Manager & will be responsible for assisting with the administration of all benefits plans, & programs, including retirement programs, medical, dental, vision, & voluntary benefit programs; life insurance, short- & long-term disability, & any ad hoc projects! They will provide benefits expertise when engaging with team members & partner with our Peloton Shared Services team to support our team. The ideal candidate must be a team player who is able to efficiently manage multiple priorities simultaneously in a high growth fast paced environment & have strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- Works closely with the Senior Benefits Manager & People Team on all Health & Wellness plans
- Responsible for the administration of employee benefit programs including medical, dental, vision; life insurance plans, disability programs & leaves of absence, & 401(k). Responsible for participating in vendor management activities including day to day oversight, regular status calls, process improvement initiatives
- Responsible for day-to-day support activities, including, but not limited to: assisting employees with questions & resolution of benefits matters,
- In partnership with the Sr. Benefits Manager, oversees COBRA & Adjunct administration through third party administrator.
- Conducts new hire benefits orientation.
- Works with providers & third-party administrators to resolve questions, problems & work to ensure quality service.
- Support the annual benefits open enrollment process, including working with vendors/brokers consultants to manage employee communications, presenting benefits plans to all employees, gathering & analyzing data, & preparing recommendations. Provide recommendations on current & potential benefit programs to make the benefits program more competitive.
- Partner with internal stakeholders such as Payroll, People Systems, People Team, Legal, & Finance on renewals, benefit program implementations & other areas related to benefits administration
- Manages the benefits email in-box & responds timely to inquiries and/or forwards to the appropriate benefits personnel for resolution
- Oversee the reconciliation of all benefit invoices to ensure enrollment & budget accuracy
- Perform other Benefits/HR projects as needed.
- 2-5 years of experience working in Benefits Administration.
- Knowledge of all pertinent federal & state regulations, filing & compliance requirements affecting employee benefits programs, including ERISA, COBRA, FMLA, ADA, Section 125, Workers Compensation, Medicare, Social Security & DOL requirements
- Ability to work in fast paced, high-growth environment
- Strong organization skills with the ability to work independently & manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent presentation, writing, & analytical skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Technical proficiency in one or more HR Information Systems
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.