Are you passionate about food safety standards & systems across multiple countries & analysing data? Our highly motivated team is the foundation of our extremely fast expansion into new markets. In particular, the international composition makes us an exciting place to work, where everyone can contribute ideas & implement them. To support our FSQA function in Distribution Compliance, we are looking for an intern/working student at the earliest possible starting date.
Working collaboratively with our International FSQA team, international systems, operational excellence, procurement & country QA teams, the role will assist in identifying areas for improvement through data analysis & create standardized ways of working delivering on the Food Safety & Quality Assurance vision.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate & result-driven, have a strong team-spirit & will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing food industry
What you'll do
- Supporting the International food Safety & Quality Assurance team in the implementation of the international strategy
- Analysis of food safety data, identifying trends, root cause indicators & solutions to reduce risk
- Support in the continued development & rollout of a serious customer complaint escalation process across all regions
- Creation of FSQA materials, templates, procedures & slides to help achieve the FSQA International Strategy
- Administrative team tasks
What you'll bring
- Study of technical or business subjects (Bachelor or Master in higher semester) ideally in food science, quality or nutrition
- The ambition to work in Food Safety, Quality Assurance, Nutrition or food compliance
- High level of analytical skills
- Practical experience in production enterprises desirable
- Very good MS Office knowledge (Excel, Powerpoint)
- Interested in a challenging activity over a period of 6-12 months
- Very good knowledge of spoken & written English
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning & development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Subsidised childcare with a professional nannying agency
- Free access to Headspace, biweekly in-house yoga classes (remote since March 2020)
- A diverse & vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europes vibrant tech hub, Berlin, weve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our Operations teams are located throughout the markets we are active in. We are a diverse group with a common focus, getting the best products to our customers, with the widest choice & the most flexibility. We are industry leaders in Production, Supply Chain, Procurement, Food Safety, Automation, & Data Analytics. HelloFresh is expanding rapidly & we are always scouting for top professionals to be part of this exciting growth in both our existing markets & brand portfolio, but also in new geographies & new brands. Join us & play a vital role in getting the best ingredients to our customers!
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart & soul of our diverse, fast-paced & dynamic environment where innovation & smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations & earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace & welcome diversity & we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply & will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer everyone is welcome at our table.