Temporary Sr. HR Associate
Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
2 - 3 month - possible extension.
Start - ASAP
Hourly pay, overtime eligible, benefits offered
- Work from home, preferable NYC in case we return to the office after COVID
- or min East coast time zone
This role is vital to the continued success of the sales function. This is a 2-3 month temporary position to cover a paternity leave of absence.
Sales is a fast paced & energetic environment with lots of data needs. This role is an administrative support role, ensuring that all the people data movements in sales are captured in our HRIS & we are accurately reporting to sales leaders.
The best person for this role has a VERY strong skill set in Excel & data use as they will need to hit the ground running. The role requires great attention to detail & can juggle multiple items at once.
Ticking things off your to do list should likely be your thing
This is a go getter role with potential to grow & remain at HelloFresh.
Past experience in an HR role is a must & experience in an HRIS is a plus.
As a Sr. HR Associate, reporting directly to the Associate Director of People, Sales, you will:
- Manage the weekly payroll process for the Sales Organization, working closely with the Sales Operations team to ensure processing of commission payments
- Process all new hire on-boarding,
- Process job transfer & data updates
- Process termination paperwork, ensuring a seamless transition process for employees
- Maintain data integrity across all headcount trackers
- Assist HR leadership in administering policies & procedures across the organization
- Provide generalist support to the HelloFresh Sales Organization across all areas of HR
- Act as a first point of contact for employee questions & inquiries
- Participate & execute on special projects as assigned
- Eager to learn & passionate about Human Resources
- Able to prioritize multiple demands with a strong sense of urgency & strong attention to detail
- Comfortable interacting with senior management
- Able to easily build relationships across the organization to work collaboratively with different teams
At a minimum, you will have:
- 2 years of experience in Human Resources function, preferably working with a sales-based organization
- Basic knowledge of payroll & timekeeping practices, experience with Timestar a plus
- Working knowledge of employee relations, diversity & employment law
- A proven ability to handle confidential information with professionalism & tact
- Solid verbal & nonverbal communication skills & interpersonal skills
- Experience with the Google Suite (Gmail, Sheets, Docs, etc)
- Strong Microsoft Excel & Google Sheets skills, including vlookups, pivot tables & importrange