Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking a UX Research Coordinator to be a key member of the UX Research Team. You will be a part of a high-energy dynamic group of individuals with diverse backgrounds. We are deeply invested in shaping the experience of Twilios mission to fuel the future of communications by building communications tools that developers, startups, enterprises, & everyone in between, rely on everyday.
Twilio is looking for a UX Research Coordinator who demonstrates the following:
- Experience using online collaborative document/spreadsheet tools
- Excellent communication skills - interpersonal, oral & written
- Understanding of the user experience research process
- Experience scheduling & managing multiple calendars
- Ability to prioritize & work on multiple concurrent projects
- Experience developing recruitment pipeline and/or communities
- Proactive & self-directed with an ability to take direction
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven record of solid connections & successful relationships
- Strong work ethic
- Incredibly organized & detail-oriented
- Experience improving processes and/or operations
- Ability to quickly pivot between interactions with internal stakeholders & customers
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required
As UX Research Coordinator, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- Gather recruit specifications from stakeholders (e.g., researchers, designers, product managers)
- Work collaboratively with participant recruiting, research, design, & product teams on project requirements, to communicate status/updates, & produce project deliverables
- Find, investigate & screen participants that are the perfect match for our research objectives using tools like Salesforce, LinkedIn & internal reports
- Screen participants via email & survey
- Schedule participants for research sessions
- Communicate with candidates about logistical details & guiding them through the research process
- Ensure compensation is delivered & the Research Participation Agreement is signed electronically or collected in person
- Log participants in a centralized database & maintain records
- Develop strong relationships with key, cross-functional stakeholders
The UX Research Coordination Team is a critical partner to the business, enabling the company to conduct customer research efficiently & effectively. Uncovering user behaviors, needs, & motivations in order to design products & services that provide value is crucial to user experience research & design.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be based in Denver or Remote within the US. You will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, standing desks, & more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.