WHO WE ARE:
co:collective is one of the world's leading brand strategy & innovation consultancies. We're led by our deep belief that today's most successful organizations are driven by an underlying purpose, one that is so central to their identity it influences everything they do, from capital investment to social media. For them, purpose becomes business strategy & storytelling becomes StoryDoing.
At co:collective we design brands, experiences, & content for firms that transform who they are, how they act, & how they show up in the world, with the explicit goal of creating more Storydoers.
We're looking for a creative intern to join our team & spend the summer taking on big challenges for some of the world's biggest companies.
From launching the brand that's going to help the world live longer, to helping one of the biggest sports brands change their business, no two projects are alike. You'll develop work that makes a change & lights up the medium of people.
And you'll do it all surrounded by some pretty cute dogs.
WHO YOU ARE:
Words are your Bread & Butter, which is also the name of the hot counter lunch spot closest to the office, but your real passion is big, meaty, interesting, world changing ideas.
Dabbling in editing/shooting/any other type of creative craft is a huge bonus.
If you are a creative brain who wants to use their powers to solve big, complex problems.
If you play well with others & only care about getting to the best idea.
If you are big on big thinking & ideas that go across platforms & channels, internally & externally.
If you are obsessed with being one step ahead of the future & love to challenge the way things are.
We have a spot for you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Brainstorm creative solutions to some of the most challenging business problems for some of the most high profile clients.
- Help brands articulate their visions & activate brand stories.
- Concept, write & develop large scale ideas that sell through your vision.
- Collaborate with clients, partners & creators to make things. Use your multitude of skills for proof of concepts & prototypes.
WHAT YOU'VE DONE:
- Huge plus if you have worked 1 to 2 internships in an interesting blend of creative environments
- Operated as your own producer, maker or other type of hybrid creative on projects
- Built an impressive body of work, with an emphasis on digital/non-traditional content: Think TV spots, short-films, videos, social platforms, or experiential concepts
- Partnered with clients at all levels & even gained a few fans along the way!
WHERE DO YOU SIGN UP?
Submit your resume & briefly tell us:
Introduce yourself in five words
What excites you about co:?
Who would be your dream client & why?
If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?
What is one innovation that you wish you'd come up with?
With great work, comes great reward. In addition to curating with a brilliant set of ambitious creative people, we're committed to creating an ever evolving progressive work environment. Beyond a weekly stipend commensurate with your experience, our perks include a dog friendly office, free snacks, & fun Summer events inside & outside of the office!