Ford Drive is a new business focused on delivering flexible access to electric vehicles. The new brand & business was built out of Ford's incubation & VC-investment division, Ford Next, which is focused on developing new shared, sustainable transportation businesses for the next generation of Ford customers. Ford Drive will scale to multiple cities in 2023, which has created an opportunity for an exciting role to lead Marketing, to help shape & deploy the brand across all customer touchpoints.
Ford Drive is seeking a proven Product Manager to work cross-functionally across product, engineering, design, marketing and others to develop and execute a product roadmap for customer growth and retention initiatives as we expand our subscription offering into new markets.
- Drive product development, from ideation through technical development and launch of features that deliver seamless experiences and grow the business
- Guide prioritization, planning, and execution of workstreams and ensure alignment across functions
- Integrate company strategy, qualitative research and quantitative analysis into product requirements to deliver innovative, differentiated customer experience
- Collaborate effectively across product, engineering, design, marketing, sales and customer support to align product priorities to business needs
- Build strong relationships across a variety of functions to establish trust, make decisions, and drive action
- Champion a product-driven culture through collaboration, mentorship, and advocacy for the right tools and processes to help the team be successful
- 4+ years of experience in product management, ideally in direct to consumer businesses
- Fluent in product methodologies, creating product strategy, defining requirements and measurement plans, gaining cross-functional alignment, and launching products
- Bridge builder able to lead with influence with key partner teams, such as engineering, UX design, marketing, analytics, and legal
- Ability to build relationships across the customer organization, at all levels
- Ability to get hands-on' to solve problems alongside the team
- Entrepreneurial in spirit, with the ability to work in a fast paced, startup environment