Peloton is looking for a hard-working, motivated FP&A Analyst who will assist our FP&A Manager across COGS, inventory planning, & gross margin analysis. The ideal candidate is driven & resourceful, with strong prioritization skills & a desire to dive into the data.
- Assist in building financial models for budgeting, forecasting & long-range planning related to COGS & inventory
- Partner with Operations & Logistics teams to provide effective analysis of COGS actual results & variance reporting to senior management
- Support monthly close process through close partnership with the accounting team
- Help with monthly & quarterly internal & external reporting, including driving insightful analyses to explain trends & any variance to plans
- Help to identify key trends & potential risks & opportunities across the business
- Assist in creation of ad-hoc analyses for cross functional leaders & management
- 2+ years in FP&A / corporate finance / accounting / investment banking
- Undergraduate degree in finance / economics / accounting / mathematics preferred
- Extraordinary Excel / PowerPoint / financial modeling skills
- Must be a proactive & highly organized self-starter, able to work independently & under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication / collaboration skills required; role involves building strong relationships across the organization
- Systems no working knowledge needed, prior experience with financial planning tools (such as Host Analytics, Adaptive etc.) a plus
- Industry experience in retail & consumer products preferred
- Experience with COGS & inventory planning is a plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.