Compass is a technology-driven real estate platform that provides comprehensive brokerage services, combining exceptional agents with thoughtfully crafted digital products to make the process of buying, selling, or renting a home intelligent, deliberate, & seamless.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to own the product vision & strategy, execution & delivery of Agent Finance Apps products that power the Compass agents listing to payment process. Youll be part of a cross-functional team including product management, engineering, design, research, operations, & finance to tackle complex problems within the real estate transaction management space. You should be excited about working in a fast-paced environment & solving complex problems. You should be able to communicate in a clear & concise manner & be comfortable interacting with executives & other stakeholder groups to build consensus. You should be able to relentlessly prioritize & work with the team to make trade-off decisions.
- Work closely with engineering, design, & research to understand customer needs & develop the vision & product roadmap for a new product area within Compass real estate transaction process
- Drive the planning & execution of the product roadmap & prioritize product features & iterations
- Developing product proposals & specifications for engineering & design
- Drive the feature development process, documenting specifications, specific requirements, user stories & acceptance criteria
- Partner closely on go-to-market & implementation, working with product marketing, operations, & finance to ensure successful release
- Define & analyze metrics that inform the success of the product
- 5+ years experience in product management roles building & launching products users love
- Ability to effectively gather & prioritize user requirements from disparate sources, going beyond users requests to get to key user needs, & the ability to rationalize across & resolve stakeholder differences
- Comfort with collaborating with Design/UX & Engineering teams
- Strong consensus & relationship-building skills, with experience marshaling resources across different functions of an organization
- Ability to thrive & adapt in a fast-paced, high-growth & rapidly changing environment
- Strong technical background, either from academic, engineering, or hands-on product development experience a plus
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.