Staff Product Manager, Employee Experience
Peloton is seeking an experienced Staff Product Manager to play a key leadership role responsible for helping identify, influence & implement technology solutions for the Employee Experience Department. You will also work collaboratively with peers to define our future People Ops, Collaboration Tools & Operations technology roadmap & build strategic relationships with key IT & Business leaders to ensure success.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving results oriented & driven global IT organization with ownership over a portfolio that delivers direct value to these organizational stakeholders & Peloton overall. The ideal profile of this position calls for a flexible & well-rounded individual with People Systems experience someone who is customer obsessed, understands design thinking, self-motivated, detail oriented & collaborative. Being part of this team will lend you the opportunity to make an impact not just within your team but to Peloton & the IT organization as a whole. You must be experienced & comfortable interfacing with members of other teams to gain clarity, triage issues, & drive them through highly cross-functional initiatives. This position will report to the VP of Employee Experience.
You will work remotely until Peloton offices reopen (tentatively January 2022), after which you will work from the NYC Peloton office (3-5 days/week)
- Set vision: Build an innovative product vision that puts Peloton employees front & center. Develop a roadmap to make that vision a reality, & partner with the tech team to deliver on that roadmap.
- Collaboration: Work closely with the People & Operations teams as well as engage with your stakeholders across the company. Set expectations & maintain relationships with key stakeholders in Supply Chain, Member Experience, Engineering & IT.
- Build for scale: You must be technical enough to lead systems architecture & data flow discussions with the delivery teams & business stakeholders. You refactor business process as well as lead technical delivery. Empower the team to deliver the roadmap that balances feature development with long term scaling.
- Obsess over customers: Use design thinking & market research to develop a strategy to create world class employee experience.
- Think big: Internally, this role will inspire the organization to think differently & innovate. You will provide thought leadership & collaborate with colleagues to develop a best in class employee experience for all your Peloton colleagues.
- Communication: You must be comfortable & experienced in communicating to both senior leadership as well as middle management, technical & non-technical audiences.
- 7+ years of product management experience, including at least 4 years focusing on People systems, including Core HRM & Talent Acquisition systems
- 4+ years of technical solution design. Prior experience documenting & leading discussions on final state system architecture, system & data flow, operational processes
- Success Factors experience a plus.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, comfortable presenting to large groups, executive teams, technical & non-technical audiences.
- You earn trust with your direct team & stakeholders: you listen, you are inclusive, you treat others with respect, you put your ego aside, & you are willing to be vocally self-critical.
- You are a self starter, you have the ability to act autonomously while knowing when to check in with your colleagues, ask for feedback, & make adjustments.
- You are data driven & lean on data to make decisions. When you don't have data, you search for anecdotes to gain insights. Barring both, you will make a call based on instinct & experience.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.