Do you enjoy maps? Are you interested in joining a team that helps municipalities & cities around the world improve the roads through stellar, interactive maps? As a Cartographer at RoadBotics, you will be responsible for digitizing clients road networks, creating navigation routes for data collection, & performing various mapping tasks to ensure RoadBotics road assessments meet the highest mapping standards.
While no technical skills or specific mapping knowledge are required, having a GIS background or general GIS knowledge is a plus. There are many opportunities to learn & get involved in company activities, as well as attend GIS events & conferences.
- Patience & ability to pay close attention to details
- Work on computers for extended periods of time
- Use RoadBotics tech tools to perform mapping tasks
- Experience working on a team
- Be flexible & able to handle various mapping tasks throughout the day
- $15 per hour
- Full-time position with benefits (healthcare, paid time off, stock options)
At RoadBotics we are changing the way roads are being surveyed. RoadBotics monitors & manages our worlds roadways by identifying & rating a wide array of important roadway features & conditions, including cracks, potholes, signage, & other characteristics. Our goal is to provide efficient & cost-effective road ratings for governments & municipalities.