Shutterstock has created the largest & most vibrant two-sided marketplace for creative professionals, globally, to license content - including images, videos, & music, as well as innovative tools that power the creative process.
Our enterprise-grade platform makes content creation quick & easy. Using this platform, the Global Sales Team equips corporate brands, news & editorial outlets with creative, unique solutions & high quality content.
The Role: Corporate Sales Manager, Small & Mid-size (New Business)
The primary objectives of the Small-Mid Manager are to achieve revenue targets, retain & grow existing customers, grow market share within the segment, & attain net new customers. The Small-Mid Manager should be focused on account ACV, deal volume & velocity, upsell & cross-sell opportunities, & new opportunity expansion. Focused on expanding & growing adoption of Shutterstocks entire portfolio of content & products, the Small-Mid Manager must build & lead a high performing sales team to help customers understand & realize the full potential of the Shutterstock collection & products.
What wed like you to do:
- Hire, train, manage & mentor a team of SMB Account Executives focusing on the full sales cycle from prospecting to close
- Manage the performance & learning/development of the team: be an awesome coach, motivate your team, set goals & provide a path for your reps to succeed
- Meet & exceed sales objectives
- Establish, enforce & improve the sales processes to maximize team efficiency & effectiveness working closely with Sales Ops & the Sales Development teams
- Create programs & spiffs that incentivize reps to perform
- Manage the team via metrics & report on their success
What an incredible candidate looks like:
- 4+ years of carrying a bag yourself as an Account Executive
- 5+ years of management/leading a team selling into the SMB level
- You know what its like to sell for a fast growing startup
- Able to use Salesforce to manage reps reporting & dashboards etc.
- Experience analyzing data for performance & trends
What youll get from us
Fast growth for Shutterstock means fast growth for you. While were growing together, well have your back with first-rate Apple gear, generous vacation plan, health benefits, solid compensation/bonuses & a company culture that values empowerment, passion, integrity, courage & transparency.
Shutterstock encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Shutterstock has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact Ted Bagley at email@example.com if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos & music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week & has millions of images & video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; Webdam, a cloud-based digital asset management service for businesses.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram.