You are unique. So are we.
Care/of (takecareof.com) is a fast-growing, venture-backed wellness startup. We offer personalized daily vitamin & supplement packs, recommended for people based on their diet & health goals. Delivered with touch of joy. Care/of launched in 2016 & is based in New York City. (And were excited to meet you.)
What youll do:
At Care/of, our Brooklyn fulfillment center team is at the heart of what we do. Our Director of People (Fulfillment Center) will have the important responsibility of ensuring that we attract the very best talent & making it a great place to work for our passionate team. This opportunity is perfect for a strategic, business-minded leader with extensive HR knowledge across org development, L&D, comp design, & policy design, coupled with strong experience working with employees in production/manufacturing environments.
- Lead overall HR strategy & execution for our hyper-growing fulfillment center of 120+ workers, which is set to roughly double in the next year
- Set an HR vision for what the employee experience should be for our fulfillment center & design around that criteria
- Work closely with the Head of Operations & Head of People to align the HR strategy to the broader business strategy
- Maintain a connective tissue exists between the Brooklyn fulfillment center & Manhattan HQ through internal comms, events, etc.
Who you are:
- 8+ years of HR generalist experience across multiple disciplines, most notably org design, comp design & L&D
- A deep understanding of non-exempt workers & how to create a fantastic work environment for them
- Ability to create deep trust with employees & leaders alike
- Experience being an effective people manager & coach
- Experience working in a manufacturing/production industry
- Competitive salary + equity
- A competitive insurance package
- Free vitamins
- Ability to shape a high-growth, dynamic brand
- Working with an amazing, fun-loving, spirited group of people in our office in Brooklyn