About the Role
At OneTrust, our mission is toprotect the privacy of individualsby empowering organizations to manage the data they house in a responsible way. With a passion tosolve global privacy concerns, our team has built the most widely used privacy management platform used by companies to comply with data privacy regulations & establish privacy as a best practice within their organization.
Due to rapid growth & increased demand for our Privacy Management platform, OneTrust is seeking an Atlanta-basedGlobal Alliances Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for leading & managing a team of Global Alliance Representatives. Also, nurturing & developing existing OneTrust Partners as well as identifying & creating new alliance partners.
You will positively drive the relationships with partners throughout the Americas & enable partners to influence client activity. The Global Alliances Representative will develop a clear understanding of the privacy industry, including regulatory environment, & uses this knowledge to support all the primary responsibilities.
To thrive in this role, you will need to keep up with industry trends, regulations, competitive landscape & customer needs. Administer & use best practices with Salesforce & all other sales & marketing tools.
What you'll do:
- Hire, train, & manage a high-performing Global Alliance team through mentorship, guidance & coaching.
- Build & connect existing & new partners within our ecosystem in order to drive revenue on new & existing opportunities.
- Demonstrate a knowledgeable understanding of the full array of our offerings to answer questions.
- Make recommendations & coach partners around our products & future product developments.
- Understand & develop the relationship needs & take a consultative approach in handling aspects of the partner relationship.
- Develop proposals & create product demonstrations
- Qualify sales opportunities, setting proper customer expectations,
- Handle partner contract negotiations & accurately forecasting to management
- Communicate effectively with all levels (C, SVP, VP, Dir, etc..) & key decision makers across the partner network.
- Work collaboratively with other OneTrust employees across the organization to ensure customer expectations are met & exceed when possible
- Meet & exceed monthly, quarterly & annual goals & objectives
What we're looking for:
- BS or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years developing partner relationships with demonstrable outcomes in associated software businesses.
- Effective sales presentation skills, forecasting, & planning skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com or similar CRM solutions.
- Proven track record of meeting & exceeding target goals.
- Travel will be expected (20-30%)
About the company:
OneTrust is the largest & most widely used dedicated privacy management technology platform for compliance global privacy laws. More than 1,500 customers, including 200 of the Global 2,000, use OneTrust to comply with data privacy regulations across sectors & jurisdictions, including the EU GDPR, ePrivacy (Cookie Law) & California Consumer Privacy Act.
OneTrust is co-headquartered in Atlanta, GA & in London, UK, with additional offices in Bangalore, Melbourne, Munich & Hong Kong. The fast-growing team of privacy & technology experts surpasses 500 employees worldwide.
Backed & co-chaired by the founders of Manhattan Associates (NASDAQ: MANH) & AirWatch ($1.54B acq. by VMware), the OneTrust leadership team has experience building scalable, enterprise software platforms. OneTrust is guided by an external advisory board of renowned privacy experts, as well as an in-house global privacy & legal research team. We can be found online atwww.onetrust.com.
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.