Who We Are:
Persado is the leading provider of AI-optimized marketing language for top global brands. Backed by the power of Narrative Intelligence, Persado uses its proven predictive language model, which pinpoints the exact words, phrases, visuals & emotions that will maximize engagement, to build stories that seamlessly reflect each brands unique voice, each campaigns unique context, & each audiences unique interests.
Imagine having a copywriter & data scientist for each person in your audience, which work in tandem to predict the precise language that performs along with analytics to explain why. Comprised of the worlds largest marketing language database, with over a million organized, tagged, & scored words, phrases, & images, Persado enables brands to increase acquisition & retention while building long term customer relationships through authentic communication.
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a high-energy Sr Human Capital Generalist to join our Human Capital team, based in New York City!In this role, you will have the chance to work with super talented multinational teams on various HR projects & actively contribute to bringing talented people onboard.
What We Want You To Do:
- Assist with full cycle recruiting
- Utilize ATS system, Greenhouse, to post & track applicants
- Source candidates utilizing LinkedIn Recruiter
- Conduct pre-screening & coordinate interviews for the Hiring team
- Build recruiting dashboards when needed for recruiting analytics
- Responsible for communicating offers, on-boarding new hires, new hire paperwork, etc.
- Collaborate with Human Capital team on day to day processes as well as initiatives
- Understanding of Federal & State regulations & HR Compliance
- Provides timely written & verbal communication to management on various Human Resource issues
- Basic experience with Visa applications for employees requiring sponsorship
- Work cross functionally with all areas of HR with demonstrated collaboration skills
- Apply strong cross-functional relationship, influence & persuasion skills
- Participate in the development of & lead programs which drive employee engagement & a great place to work initiative
What We Want To See:
- Bachelors Degree
- 3+ years of in-house, consulting, or relevant experience from multinational organizations, ideally in the tech sector
- Ability to juggle competing priorities & adapt to constant change in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational, time management & communication skills
Who You Are:
- Self-driven with ability to take ownership of issues & follow through to resolution
- Strong troubleshooting & problem solving skills, with strict attention to detail
- Self-starter requiring minimal supervision who takes initiative to improve established practices & assessing results
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a young, creative, & dynamic company undergoing rapid growth & transformation into a global market leader.
- Competitive salary & bonus plans
- Meaningful equity compensation
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all