C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The comprehensive & proven C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop, deploy, & operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. www.c3.ai
We are looking for tenured, well connected & motivated Sales Directors to lead C3.ais customer efforts in the assigned territories in the United States. Reporting to the Global GVP of Telecom & Media, this individual will be responsible for new client acquisition which includes prospecting, conveying ROI value proposals, deal progression, deal negotiation & deal closure. This individual should have a successful track record engaging telecom & media clients & closing transactions & exceeding quota. Building valuable go to market partnerships with network equipment providers & cloud infrastructure & microservices vendors is a plus.
Candidates should be able to understand complex details across business & technology, business processes, & economic value, & communicate that complexity with simplicity. A successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment & demonstrate an ability to execute precisely & quickly. The candidate should possess a deep understanding of enterprise software & the telecom & media vertical.
We are looking for sales directors in the following locations: Atlanta, New York City, Dallas, Denver, & Seattle.
- Develop, maintain, & manage the implementation of strategic sales plans.
- Manage efforts to research & identify customer prospects & targets.
- Build & maintain C3.ais company brand, establishing our position in the market.
- Collaborate with sales, products, & marketing teams to develop new product offerings within existing & new lines of business.
- Represent C3.ai by driving business development with company partners.
- Conduct market research & recommend product positioning & pricing strategy.
- Accountable for personal sales quotas based on corporate revenue goals.
- Personally engage in key account sales, business development, & ongoing customer success.
- Develop & actively maintain sales forecasts across assigned accounts & lines of business.
- Measure & report results of sales & plan execution.
- Identify areas for improvement & acts to implement positive change.
- Manage development & maintenance of referral-generation plans.
- Manage development & execution of external & internal sales communications plans.
- 10+ years documented success in enterprise software sales or business technology products & services.
- Experience with & understanding of AI & Machine Learning is highly favorable.
- Experience creating data driven programs to drive company strategy.
- Exemplary written & oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, planning, & organizational skills.
- Demonstrated experience with data management & analysis.
- Bachelors degree required.
- C3.ai is a culture of doers. Employees at all levels are willing to roll up their sleeves to get things done. The incoming leader is a team player who embodies those ideals & doesnt hesitate to jump in & solve difficult problems.
- Ability to juggle & manage multiple priorities. Strong organizational & prioritization skills.
- Must be able to effectively meet deadlines & prioritize work assignments for efficiency.
- A high-energy individual who radiates positivity. This person inspires others through clarity & conviction of a shared vision.
- A humble individual who listens well & is coachable.
- A fixed focus on & commitment to accuracy, timeliness, & thoroughness.
- Deep understanding of & dedication to best-in-class employee service.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with ability to gather & analyze information & resolve difficulties quickly.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively & work as part of a team.
- Ability to think critically & logically.
- Ability to work independently & in within a team.
- Ability to deliver results & meet expectations in a fast-paced environment.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong moral compass & will understand the importance of ethics in business. This person is able to balance the lofty expectations of future company performance with the necessity to report information accurately & in accordance with company standards.
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package & excellent benefits.
C3.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled & veteran status.